Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

I thought i was going to be lucky and not have wisom teeth problems. Id eacaped them till now but not that lucky. I hope it doesnt take a long time to see a dentist. Im not a fan of dentists, terrified actually but these are really painful.

I see, yeah sleeping so much and differring moods sounds like its time for a med review. Is your psychiatrist open on saturdays? @Mazarita

It's not pleasant at the dentist, I agree, @outlander. I do as much slow breathing and relaxation I can do while in the chair, eyes closed most of the time. It gets me through better now than I used to. And then it feels better after treatment. Hugs for needing the treatment. ox

@outlander, I see my psychiatrist as a private patient at a private hospital, but he still bulk bills me. I'm lucky with that. I have no private health insurance, can't afford it. Yes, he works on Saturdays.

Ive got prn meds if i can get someone to drive me @Mazarita it will actuslly be my first visit outside primary school
Pretty shameful really.
Anyway thanks for the hugs xox

Any plans for the weekend besides pdoc?

Oh thats really good @Mazarita

@outlander, sorry for dropping out, C and I were chatting for a while. Would like to go for a walk on the beach this weekend, that's all the plans I have. I think I'm going to log off now, heading towards bed time. Sleep well when you get there. Heart

Thats ok @Mazarita and that sounds nice. Goodnight sleep well ❣

4.20am and I've been outside to look for the blood moon. But it's too low in the sky to get a clear view. Trees in the way, though they make for a beautiful silhouette. Will return to bed soon. Hope everyone watching gets to see the unusual sight. Heart

Hi @Mazarita @CheerBear @greenpea and anyone so inclined - the lunar eclipse is happening now.  Just saw the first 1/2 of the moon get covered before thick cloud came over.  Hope you can see it from where you are without cloud or any obstructions.  Will be popping in and out checking if I can see it again between now and 6.30 am.

Morning @eth ☺ I am also moon watching and have been for the last half hour. I have a great view here except it's quite cloudy at times. I'm outside, all rugged up and determined to see as much of it as I can this morning.

Morning to @Mazarita, if you're still around also and anyone else who may be up
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance