Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: 10 year Psychosis

Hi there, my diagnosis is schizoaffective disorder and I experience mainly voices that appear to come from another room which I haven't experienced in awhile. I do hear voices that are like projections of my thoughts and usually only when stressed or highly anxious. 

Hi @universepocket, when I started taking an anti-psychotic (for bi poalr II) My world changed immensley. I am still incredilby labile though. I ca,'t describe exactly what it is, just taht with the ant-psychotic it is like only one of me is thinking insted of the crowd (most of the time, I still have my moments or maybe 'we' still have our moments where there is alot of thinking goingon that is overwhelming.

Even though i'm medicated i still start feeling really out of sorts after 5pm.  It's getting on dark and it still affects me alot. It feels like dooms day/ Silent Hill just after the air raid sirens. It's this inexplicable anxiety that i can't put into words.  It's the fading light and the afternoon shadows

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance