Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Andreana
New Contributor

I Hear Voices.

Hello. My Names Andreana I'm 15.  Smiley Happy  

And One Day I Heard Them. I Didn't Really Care When I Did Though. They Where Normal At First. Untill They Started Getting Negitive. Saying Things To Hurt Other People Or To Hurt Myslef. When I went To School I Did get Bullied Though The Years For How I Had Alot Of Pimples And Name Calling. This Year I'm getting HomeSchooled. I'm Also Suffering Form Depression And Axiety. Depression Comes When I'm Lonley I Don't Have Many Friends Yet But I'm Looking For Some. It Makes Me Confused About What To Do Later In Life And Why People Don't Hang Out With Me And Why I'm Born Like I Am Now. Axiety Is When I Get Scared. The Voices I Have Gave Me Axiety And Still Are But It Is Not As Bad Now. I Have My Days When I'm Sad And Moments When I do Get Scared And Confused Where Im Heading. I Don't Really know Much Talking to People At The Moment. The Way I Act Makes Me Feel Like I Wanna Change Because I Feel That Im Not Saying The Right Things Or Should Say Things Differently. My Grades Did Slip At One Point As Well But Are Going To Get Better. I Try To Distract Myself The Best Way I Can. I'm Also getting Help Even If The Voices Dont Want Me Too. Their Confusing. I Also Get Very Bored And It Triggers My Thoughts Witch Can Somtimes Get Depressing. So I Hope I Can Get The Best Help I Can And I Can Make More Friends And Keep Up My Goals And Make More. 

And Let My Feelings Show. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I Hear Voices.

Hi @Andreana

It's nice to 'meet' you.

You are so young, but it seems like you have been through so much. It's wonderful that you are seeking help, regaining your grades and doing your best, regardless of what the voices tell you.

I wanted to let you know these forums are for 18+, but there is a great community over at ReachOut.com which is very similar to this, but for 14-25 year olds. 

I hope you go check those out!

Take care and best wishes!

Nik

Re: I Hear Voices.

Hey Andreana, I hear and feel your pain. I went through similar situation back when I was in high school. I did journalling because I had no one to talk to. Try livejournal.com. I've been using it for years, as long you put it on private, it's for your eyes only. I find writing is a good way to get things off my mind. It's a good starting point.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance