Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

oceangirl
Senior Contributor

Diaries of hospital treatment

I have started this daiary to help support me in my upcoming admission to hospital. I am pretty scared but hopeful for a miracle to happen while I am in hospital. After next Thursday I will not have access to technology and will not be able to make contact until after my discharge from hospital.

I am hoping you guys can write in my diary while I am away even though I can't read them, it will give me support whilst I am in there and I can read the messages when I return from hospital. I will be thinking and praying for you all everyday. I am ready to start my journey home and I'll think of you all every step I take.

Wish me luck guys. Heart Heart Heart

95 REPLIES 95

Re: Diaries of hospital treatment

Hello @oceangirl,

A diary is a lovely idea, it's nice to hear that you have hope for your future and this diary is the begininng of your journey. Thinking of you and wishing you lots and lots of goodluck and kind thoughts 🙂 Heart

Lunar

Hello @Lunar 💖

Good to hear from you, and thank you for your well wishes for my upcoming stay to hospital. I am going into hospital with open mind and curiosity about my history and family of origin. But also wanting to have my mental illness treated and to gain more self awareness and emotional safety from the group therapy program. I think its going to be an interesting process for me. I am looking forward to seeing old faces and meeting new faces.

I was a bit concern because initially I was feeling a bit apprehensive about going down to the clinic but I am feeling more energy today so I think the therapeutic process has started for me and is now a good sign that I am likely to get a very good outcome from the program😊😎

Hey beautiful @oceangirl

I am wishing you lots of love, support and hugs for your upcoming hospital admission.  I can understand you feeling anxious but just think of all your friends on here; being birds @utopia or butterflies @Zoe7 being beside you day and night.  We are all there with you and for you. HeartHeartHeart

I am positive that you will come out of hospital with a different outlook.

thinking of you lovely, take care my friend. 

Bluebay xxxooo

@oceangirl You are going to have so much to read when you leave hospital lol

I am planning on at least 2 checkins per day - and you know how much cr*p I can write. I think you can imagine while you are away what will be in most of the posts so that will make it easier to read when you get to them Heart

This is going to be a wonderful experience and growth process for you sis. You are about to enter a new phase in your life and I am so excited for you and so looking forward to walking alongside you in your 'new journey' when you return.

Love you to the stars and back

Your big sis

Zoe Heart

IMG_3374.JPG

This is the spark I once sent you @oceangirl. It's to help you remember that you'll find it again in hospital. It will take all your hard work but I know you'll find it. You can't see it but we can. Thinking of you and wishing you all the best 💜🤗

PS once you find yours you may want to help me find mine 💜🤗

To my beautiful friend @BlueBay

Thank you so much for your post and well wishes for my upcoming hospital admission. I never really felt so loved in my life before and I am speechless because it does mean so much to me. I can't thank my forum family enough- your kindness and compassion is going to help me so much whilst I am in hospital and no doubt when I return home. 💖💖💖

You are spot I will be come out of hospital with a new outlook and I am excited and nervous about the journey before me but I am determine to work the program and to trust the process.

I will be thinking of you too gorgeous, look after you and take care my friend

Oceangirl xxx

PS I am ready to catch some waves💖

Hi sis

@Zoe7💖

I am not sure what I was thinking when I started this diary page for my upcoming hospital admission. OMG I am going to have a novel to read when I come home lol because I know how much you cr*p you write but its beautful cr*p though.

Your a beautful lady sis and I love you to the moon and back. Thank you for your kind words and support. I can't wait to tell you all about my hospital stay when I come home and how much I am looking forward to starting a new chapter in my life. The best is yet before us.

Love you to the moon and back

Your sis

PS I am ready to catch my waves 💖💖💖

@oceangirl Metaphorical or real waves???? Smiley Happy Yes you will have a novel of cr*p to read - maybe 2!!!!!!

You know how I feel and that will never change sis... Heart

I believe in you, I care about you, and I love you... hold on to that wherever you are and whatever you may be doing ... because I hold onto the gifts you have given to me and my life every minute of every day...

To the stars and back...

Zoe

HeartHeartHeart

@oceangirl

Logging off for a while and heading out into the garden.... catch ya later sis Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance