Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

Isolation suxs

GRR

No support, no ect, no nothing, no point

I’ve decided to Rejoin a Face-To-Face (non-Cyber) Dating Agency.

I discovered that there are at least 2 other Personal Dating Agencies, that I did not know existed.

Yes, they are very expensive ($1000’s) – I discovered that 10 years ago.

Yet I had regular Dates, virtually Weekly, due to that - instead of None for 12 months as now.

I formed at least 2 Long-Term Friendships – With women I met through those Dating Agencies (10 years ago).

Whereas I have not formed any friendships with women I’ve met through Online Dating.

Online Dating has never worked effectively for me (or at all) – Apparently that is the Common Experience, for many men, many men have told me in person.

No I will not Abandon Online Dating, because it is easily accessible - & it would be very Cost-Effective, if it did actually work.

Relationships & friendships are far more important than Workplace employment.

Work brings no meaning or fulfilment, or meaningful Social Engagement – Whereas friendships & relationships really do.

Adge

Just a Vent in the worry room, I should have understood that you where tired too I should have understood that I did mean something to you,sometimes it seems lately that life has turned into a Zoo,and sometimes lately Im sure no one really knows what to do or even has a clue,you come here I go there before you know know it we are both going I dont know where,is our situation deep and defined in some way or possibly a word or kind of a phraze,or is this for both of us just some kind of phaze,do we really to eachothers feelings and actions and words or do we both feel that each other is nothing but absurd,I dont know why I clash with you and maybe honestly you too dont know why,is our future a real future or does it only last for as long as I see you today,how many times have you tried only for me to push you away,and how many times have I tried though its hard to find the words to even say,so here we go again back and forth as if we are both competeing on some kind of golfing course,here we are both in the now and maybe at the moment your scratching your brow,while Im always left wondering why and how? we are both seperate people can we make this work? as today I was wondering wether maybe it was you or maybe I whos the real Jerk? we talk and seperate and talk again but the real question is are we destined to be lovers or only ment to be maybe good friends? so questions come and questions go with the ebb and flow of this strange new show,whos more dramatic you or I ? is it time to get even closer or time for one of us to fly and live our seperate lives? I dont want to lose you but what next to do maybe both of us are stuck in our Zoo,sometimes you look as though you havnt got a clue or maybe Im just seeing the look I gave you some how mirrored back from your face,so just in case this is goodbye and one or both of us really has to fly even though both should say sorry both you and I at least we had fun and a good time in case its time to say truely goodbye,but know this my love for you is still truer than true even if both of us are just stuck in some kind of Zoo

come to think of it I kind of worded this as kind in a poetic or song lyric way ,interesting how your thoughts process sometimes

I feel really sad and upset because I have had to say no to working with a service that used to be a great service in the past. I had great relationships with the staff at this service and I felt very supported. I had a lot of trust in the organisation and I believed in what they were doing.

The reality is they aren't a good service now and I think working with them (or trying to work with them) would only add to my trauma. So I have had to say no. 

I got the White Card Thingy today (full-day Course) – What a Drama.

I was set up for failure.

By being told at 5.00pm yesterday afternoon (after Close of Business) – That I must have a USI no., when it was too late to get one.

Otherwise they would Refuse me Entry to the Course (email said).

The USI Automated System (last night) refused to give me a USI no. - or to find my USI no. if I already had one.

I solved the issue that had been thrown at me (Not Fair) – by phoning the USI Help Desk, at 7.00am this morning (as soon as they opened).

I got the USI no. from them 5 minutes before I left Home for the Course.

Adge

I had a terrible night's sleep and terrible dreams and I woke up in a state of anxiety. I also woke up with a sore ear and sore throat and I feel like I'm getting a cold. And my sinuses are all blocked up. I feel awful. 

I had a cup of tea with honey and a throat lozenge and took some Vitamin C and Echinacea. Then I swallowed a clove of garlic (chopped up).

Then I flushed out my sinuses with warm salt water and bi-carbonate of soda and then I did a throat gargle.

I'm going to stay in bed and watch something on iView. I might make some chicken soup later today.

Good on you for looking after yourself, hope you feel better soon

from your Clawde 😃

Thank you @Clawde ☺

I have my hot water bottle under my feet and my Pug beside me. I'm going to find something to watch on iView now.

I went to bed at 2am and woke up at about 8am. I slept the whole time but I had terrible dreams and woke up in a state of anxiety. My anxiety is so bad that I feel sick. I have made myself a cup of tea and I'm in bed with my Pug. I have an appointment with a doctor today at 3pm. I still have a sore ear and throat. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance