Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The magic of tidying

Keeping the house neat takes ongoing effort @NatureLover so well done. I'm  struggling to get back on track and stay there. I got through my quota yesterday but didn't have much success today.

..yeah , what's with that @Dimity  jk lol  😊...

..I re-made my bed today (was too out of control) um not sure what other 'house' things I did ..  I did go to a lot of effort to get repeat script over the ph and was rightly wary re dr not had anything to do with prior .. although they were So thorough .. geez .. ok didnt quite see through me, but don't feel bed,not many do, lolololo...

CC : Stuffenheimer @StuF  lol

It's good the Dr was thorough and could give you what you needed @TAB ... don't knock it. If they're better than most they'll be good to have on your side.

Bin day today. I'd half filled a big wheelie bin with shredded paper. 

probs wont deal with them again ? @Dimity  ie from another town , but same practice. yeah they did their job pretty well. I am generally flippant.

@Dimity wrote:

I'd half filled a big wheelie bin with shredded paper. 

Am so impressed, @Dimity !

You're right, just maintaining the house takes so much effort! It's slipped in the last 3 days when I've done nothing, but hopefully I can tackle it today and tomorrow. 

Well done for getting through your quota on Wednesday. 

Love it @Dimity 

and it’s true too

Love it @Dimity 

I have shredded paper in the bin too 

Trying to downsize here , so much of mum's stuff 

@Oaktree , @NatureLover , @TAB , @PeppyPatti , @Jynx 

I want to do as much as I can before my eye surgery @Shaz51 . I was shredding last week

Well done @Dimity 👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance