Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Sans911 I am sorry you are finding it hard to be here.

Love you lots sis 💟💟

Snowie

@Sans911 🧡💜🧡
Sending squishy lil sis hugs

I know your finding it hard to be here atm @Sans911 but im here for you and more then happy to chat and/or keep you company. I will be up for a long while yet 💜

If you could keep me company that would be great @outlander. Not up for much talking. Nothing really bad is happening, just things are still quite triggering online and off. So I'm just trying to stay afloat.

I would love to keep you company @Sans911 💕
Would you like a milo? Im making a tea in a minute to go with my last dose of meds for the day.

Can I please have a tea lil Sis @outlander? White and one sugar. Ta muchly 💖

Did you do anything for your birthday today?

Of course you can @Sans911 you have it the same way as i do lol.

I didnt really do much. I took the kids to school and managed to go to mums house for dinner tonight.

Did you get up to much today ?

Just my usual Wednesday stuff @outlander. Mall walk and coffee and the op shop this afternoon. It was alright today. Nice and steady. My boss has had 4 days off so she seems a bit brighter now. She was a bit hard on me recently.

Im sorry she was hard on you @Sans911 hopefully shes more refreshed now. I forgot you still do your mall walk and coffee. You have 2 walking groups wasnt it? 🤔

Do you have anything on tomorrow?

Yes I do walks. One is indoor, and not hosted or lead by me. The other is outside at a small lake circuit and hosted by me. That one was twice a week, but I needed a break, so it's now every second week on a Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. Not this week.

So tomorrow is my support worker, then I have to go for a long drive to hopefully pick up a mattress that's worth the drive. It's for my king single electric adjustable bed I bought from a friend. I only have the base.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance