Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

NatalieS
Senior Contributor

THIS MAY TRIGGER OTHERS-NatalieS is back

Hi everyone, NatalieS is back . I've had issues with logging in, so many thanks to Nik for assisting me get back on line.

THIS MAY TRIGGER OTHERS.

My intention is not to trigger others, so will understand if this post needs to be edited or altered.

I've really missed the forum people, and the support they offer, as I've been dealing with a number of difficult issues and feel totally isolated. (multi childhood trauma, caring for my chronically ill husband while our relationship continues to disintegrate, working through a number issues with my psychologist who reminds me I can email or message her any time and she will get back to me when she can, continuing to build my support network at work and on a 24/7 counselling line despite me being a lone wolf, and trying to keep myself heatlhy and safe.) This is the place I feel safest and best able to say what's going on...and I realise I'm not alone, which in many ways comforts me as I so often think I don't fit in or belong anywhere.

Thankyou.

10 REPLIES 10

Re: THIS MAY TRIGGER OTHERS-NatalieS is back

Welcome back @NatalieS really nice to 'see' you again. You certainly have been dealing with alot but great to see you have some good supports in place - and us here too Smiley Happy

Thanks @Zoe7, it's great to be back....I was finding it really difficult to find support out there, sometimes when I really needed someone to vent to or just to say "hi", there was noone there...and that's when things can get scarey and out of control.  Everyone here shows such compassion for one another and listens without judging.

Vent away @NatalieS or if you want to join in some silliness we are over on Am Not Coping thread - come join us Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Zoe7 but gotta go to bed now to start early for work tomorrow. Enjoy Smiley Happy

Welcome back @NatalieS. Sounds like we have much in common. You are definitely not alone. Look forward to seeing you around the forums. Here to talk with anytime. 

(If anyone wants to tag me in a post please insert a dash - before and after my username (e.g. -Enigma- ), otherwise I will not receive the notifications. Thank you Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Former-Member it's great to be back.  Gotta head off to bed for another early start at work tomorrow. Take care. Smiley Happy

Sweet dreams @NatalieS ☺️

Welcome back @NatalieS. Smiley Happy

thanks @Phoenix_Rising.  I feel so supported here...I'm ready for a new day.  I hope yours is a good one, too.  Peace.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance