Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Not a good night

Thanks @Former-Member@Rockpool @Appleblossom@Shaz51

That meant a lot your responses - I feel liek someone cares and no I honestly dont even have a friend I can call I am completely isolated but I have been playing relaxing music like J butler, pink floyd and The superjesus to keep my mind calm and I'm actually feeling ok at the moment.

Its raining here so wont go for walk but I plan to play with him and give some sort of attention adn then after i make tea I'm crashing to bed while I can for a while and try to catch up on some sleep - if he lets me!

Thanks again!

Well last night was take 2 of the previous night but I remained calm.

probably wont be on the boards much today extremely tired still not getting sleep, starting to feel like I'm not functioning right.

Hello @Change123

are you working today ??

Is there somewhere you can go to to have a sleep my friend

@Rockpool, @Former-Member, @suzanne, @NikNik, @CherryBomb

@Shaz51 

Yes I work 5 days a week but lately because  its quiet its been reduced to 4 days, but I'm working tomorrow due to shutting down next week and thats good as I'm not at home so gives some space.

But no nowhere to sleep, also not eating much as too tired and too stressed with home but I am making myself eat something 2 a day. I have a podiatrist appoint and things to do after work so wont get home till 7.30 8pm then tea and somewhere some sleep....

Today will be hard, if you see my thread on rage with bosses - everyone has gone stupid today and their are arguments and crap happening everywhere already that I have had to deal with and waiting on a massive blow up between the female owner and receptionist who is in her 60's and had enough of their crap and if anything goes down today she will resign aaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhh!

BUT I'M REMAINING CALM, been playing pink floyd in my back office and now Mazzy Star even more mellow and dreamy music to calm me.  I think with my emotional discipline unless I'm pushed and pushed and pushed I can control the rage now.  All I'm trying to achieve is for me basically, to NOT let this stress me out too much.  problem is that the boss is so gutless she gets me and the ops manager to do all her dirty work anyway will stop now otherswise will work myself up and I'm damned if I will give them that satisfaction. Smiley Happy

Thanks for checking in on me.

Smiley Happy

@Shaz51

Well things have got a lot calmer at home, he is now trying to make up for some things said and done. On Friday with the lack of sleep I had I just got into bed after he got up as I was still on the lounge and basically slept in bed from 9am to 3pm and felt so much better for it.  I think when he saw how stressed my body was from all this as I started to get sick he realised just how much it effected me.

Anyway here's hoping that while I'm on 3 weeks annual leave things will get better - wait and see.

Thanks for checking on me through this @Shaz51 it was a very difficult time but I got through it!Smiley Happy

Hello @Change123 xx

always here for you my friend xx

emember you are not alone Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance