Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My f@itness journey

@Gazza75  and @TAB  lets do our daily intake of food on here then the others might like to join in? I am pretty sure that @Ant7 @BryanaCamp @Meowmy  would be keen and maybe we can talk @Queenie  and @Shaz51  into joining us as well.:)

If we keep an eye on our food intake re good food vs bad food we will hopefully start seeing change in our waist lines 🙂

Sounds good @greenpea and @TAB .  Lets hope the waist lines co-operate as well 🙂  I'm glad I don't live to close to a bakery.

Your time starts, now 😉

Breakfast- Oats, honey flavoured.

Lunch- Chicken Noodles

Dinner- Steak and salad.

Snacks- Manderines and walnuts.

My doctor says I should eat walnuts after my latest blood test.  Probably my least favourite nut.

@Gazza75 @TAB  and all 

Breakfast: 5 star museli with almond milk unsweetened

Snack after walk baked beans with cheese

Lunch whole meal sandwich with pea nut butter

Dinner ???? not sure yet salad something probably felafels 🙂

Gazza75 why walnuts? I like cashews and almonds best. 😛

@greenpea @Queenie @Gazza75 @Ant7 @BryanaCamp @TAB I had rice milk and dry fruits for breakfast. Planning lunch large yogurt and juice . Snacks rice crackers with dips. Dinner oxtail tomato soup.lol. Well done beautiful pea and all

@Meowmy  Meowmy!! I was wondering where you were!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

@greenpea hey beautiful pea, I am stuck at work. Strange quiet day here. It is first day back for schools here.

@Meowmy  our tabby cat must be on a huge walk as he has been silent for a few hours now .... I hope he is alright too .... @TAB s

@Meowmy  you must be in victoria I am in nsw still school holidays here. 

@greenpea, re walnuts, something about healthy fats and oils.  I wasn't paying much attention to be honest.  I was a bit disheartened he wasn't reducing my meds as quick as I'd hoped he would.  Feel like I'm hurtling at diabetes and an early retirement from life.  Almonds definitely healthy one, not so sure about cashews.  Like most things probably alright in moderation.

@Gazza75 @Meowmy  do you both drink lots of water?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance