Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

hey my beautiful friend @Sophia1 

yes mum is unwell but hopfully she can get the meds she needs soon. i hope you have been doing ok, i know you have been going through a lot. hugs my friend. im doing ok 🙂

Jacques

Ohh hugs my brother @Jacques 

Hugs to your mum too 🥰❤

@Sophia1 💕🍀🌸💞🤗

@Sophia1 

Freezing devices are a pain.

So good to have your warm and thoughtful presence and read all your messages to people.

@Shaz51 @RedHorse @Emelia8 

@Jacques really good to read that you are well.  Hope your mum gets meds that she needs.

Hey @Sophia1 So lovely to see you Hon 💖

Toby sometimes loses his feet running up the hallway and ends up banging into the door. It doesn't seem to deter him from continuing his zoomies though. They certainly do have their own little personalities - which makes life interesting.

Hoping to get into the garden these holidays but need a few days of rest first ....been a very long term.

Sending you love and hugs for the next time you are here 💖💖💖💖💖

Hello @Emelia8 

I did try to write to many. Still not arrived.

I want to especially thank you though as I know you are in so much pain.

Your effort in responding is so warmly appreciated. Thank you.

I wish that I could talk to you on the phone or just listen to you.

Imagine that this is our phone call now.

I am ringing you to send you love; comfort and support.

I am mostly ringing you to listen to you should you want to talk.

If Hello is all that you can manage that is what shall be.

This imaginary phone call is for you and your needs.

I know that you are behind the bushes in a safe place for now observing as you do so well.

Much love

Sophia (oops nearly typed my actual name)

💚

A green heart for you today to bring nature into your room as it is the best healer for me.

@Zoe7 

a large response is on it's way somewhere; somehow; beyond me.

Take care butterfly

💚

@Appleblossom 

You will be blossoming in a couple of months as you spread across the trees bringing hope and beauty to many.

What an appropriate user name you have

love Sophia 💚

Dearest @Sophia1 Thank you so much for your letter to me this afternoon, that was lovely of you.

I read your Worry Room post and am sorry you are experiencing issues with a 'suspended post'.  I hear you with regards to frustration around such 'technical' matters.  

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately and my deepest apologies that this is a brief response, when a much longer and more supportive response is definitely called for.  But I am living day by day, minute by minute just now.  In the middle of EMDR processing therapy.  Been going on for a couple of weeks now, twice a week, and will be progressing for another couple of weeks I think.  It is really draining me, and I have nothing left to give just now.

However I hear you and I feel deeply for you as I know everything is really tough right now.  But I know you will pull yourself through as you are one very strong lady, having been through so much in life.   I just hope you are accessing whatever supports are at your disposal ... for any or all physical, emotional and psychological needs.

Much love and care being sent your way, on this gloomy wet afternoon.

Emelia 🤗💞

Wow the best note on this planet 🌎 pleasure to read 👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance