Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

lol Thanks @outlander 

Smiley Happy

You can buy something for everything these days ... I have my ole explorer sock ... but my footsies get so cosy in my new uggs ... they stay on in bed ...Smiley Embarassed

I cant buy more stuff ... my house is not big enough.

there is often something out there for everything @Appleblossom
you can get them pretty cheap too. i think big w has some nice warm ones but not overly hot for $5 or something like that

yeah but my shelf n my ensuite collapsed in January and my dresser is bursting ... I really dont shop much any more ...I refuse to throw out things that have some life in them ....I find more creative ways to use wot I have got .. saving up for plumbing reno and quality musical instruments.

Smiley Happy @outlander 

creative indeed you are @Appleblossom
maybe if you have an old wolly sort of jumper you could make some bed style socks out of that. im not very skilled in the sewing area but maybe you are

@outlander @Appleblossom All the talk of warm socks and rugging up gave me a smile. I wear socks and a beanie to bed. Only warm place in the flat. Seed bag, all the comfort stuff, much better than a heater.

He everyone else.

i love my bed too @Maggie all nice and warm

th9DVQLJDR.jpgthQJYXXVHP.jpg @Teej 

Love the pics @outlander . I'm looking forward to finding a better data plan to be able to put up a few more. Hope today is treating you okish.

@Maggie 💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance