Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

utopia
Senior Contributor

I've resigned from Community Guide Position

Hi all. @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Sahara @Teej @Kurra @soul @BlueBay @Owlunar @NikNik and everyone whose name has left my brain at the moment.
Today I resigned feom being a Community Guide. I have been honoured and so proud to hold this title amongst some other anazing CG's. But the time has come to relinquish this voluntary position.
Part of a Community Guides role is to welcome new members and direct them to threads they may appreciate and to make them feel welcome. Since I got sick early this year, I haven't been able to perform these tasks. I've struggled to keep in contact with 3 or 4 of you. And that's mainly because you kept track of me. Thabk you. Good to see the SANE philosophy of looking after each other, still going strong.
Although I will no longer be a Community Guide - I will still be a member here on the Sane Forum (you can't get rid of me that easily). I will now be a regular Contributor, like most on here.
I feel that my journey to 'recovery' - will still be many months away, & I cannot give more that I have been - helping others.
It is time for me to focus on ME. And take the time that I need, to heal fully.
I look forward to being your regular Contributor friend Utopia.
Love and hugs. ♥♡♥
9 REPLIES 9

Re: I've resigned from Community Guide Position

@utopia that is a very courageous thing to do my beautiful cocky friend. It is often easier to stick with the status quo when you are struggling yourself so to make this decision take both courage and foresight. I will definitely miss seeing you around as one of our Community Guides but very much applaud your decision to take care of yourself first. You are amazing my beautiful friend and even when you are 'not here' you are still with us. Love, hugs and admiration to you @utopia Heart

Still here for you @Zoe7.♥♥♥♥

and me you @utopia Heart

Hi @utopia

As I said via email, we have been so privileged to have you be part of the CG program. Your supportive posts and just your presence has made the Forums a better place.

I know you will still be sticking around the Forums, so this isn’t goodbye, but I just wanted to say a HUGGGGEEE thank you for all you have done.

source.gif

Thanks @NikNik. This Cocky will be sticking around (in the background for a while). Then I'll bloom again. And come screaching into the forums.

IMG_0487.JPG

❤️ @utopia

Hi @utopia, just want to send another thank you for being part of the community guide team, and for your ongoing contribution to the forum in general. Your decision to focus on your own health for now seems wise and well thought out. I know you will continue to be here, and look forward to following your recovery. Very best wishes to you, Maz. 

Thanks @Mazarita.

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance