Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

I have had a terrible day, but I thought you'd like this. For tomorrow, I guess...

3egazblvppv31

4 REPLIES 4

Re: I have had a terrible day, but I thought you'd like this. For tomorrow, I guess...

Hi @Former-Member 

It is ok to have terrible days. This is a great reminder of ways we can help ourselves. Here is one I like to use too.

4d3dde71a14a56310ca96c54d7e4509f.png

Re: I have had a terrible day, but I thought you'd like this. For tomorrow, I guess...

Hi @Former-Member, sorry to hear you've been having a bit of a tough time. This is a great graphic though- thanks so much for sharing it with us!! I'm wondering if there's a strategy or two you could take from it to help you through what's been happening? 

@Former-Member these are all Beautiful ideas for self care,hope your days improove sending a hug LostAngelHeart

Hey @Former-Member I hope things improve. Thanks for that pic - very helpful reminder. You too @Snowie

I find it hard to do, but this is what I need:

Self Care and Podcasts - Student Health and Wellbeing

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance