Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: I don't know anymore and I need a break from it all

Coping ok @TAB Had pdoc appointment today so that helped a little. Got some things out of my head so I am hoping that helps too.

Hoping you feel a little better and things work out for you. 

hey @Judi9877
He said he wants to see me in 6 months unless of course i need to see him before then by all means
it's a sign i am going well. He asked me what I thought and how I thought I was going and also what the psych thought too.
I said I have improved a lot. Anxiety generally but also social anxiety. Exposure was just the thing I needed, but also a realisation of what good healthy social situations are and what bad, unhealthy ones are. Being able to distinguish those two things are essential I think.

As I was saying above to Snowie and TAB, my main concern right now is next monday and tuesday and how i respond to it and how i go with it. I need to place it in its appropriate place on the heirarchy of importance.

Easier said than done I guess hey

that sounds positive @Snowie  and thanks, yes just had a win re appointment saga lol ..small things .. ha ha

Hi @MDT 

Sounds like you have some good things in place at the moment.

I hope seeing the psych tomorrow helps too.

Just remember we will be around if you need some support leading up to Monday.

Definitely will be in before Monday @Snowie

Thanks for your continued support also my friend. It means a lot

@MDT 

Good that you will be in before Monday. 

Sometimes the lead up is even harder than the main days.

I think we support each other on here. There always seems to be someone around when we need support.

Agreed @Snowie
I am beginning to feel pressure from a lot things atm.
Uni. Work. Internship.

I didn't get a writers role which I am bummed out about.

Idk. Just at my friends now.

Want to go home soon to shower and bed.

Just dreading Monday atm 😐

@Snowie @oceangirl @TAB @wellwellwellnez @Meowmy @frog @Owlunar @Schitzo @Judi9877 @Mazarita and others following

I woke up feeling very anxious about next Monday. I have decided to go to the gym this morning to clear my head before my psych appointment today. I can get a coffee afterwards as well that way.

I got some news last night that an application for a editor role for a new international journal was unsuccessful. I was bummed out by that to be honest. Not great but what can i do.
I have another chat with internship people tonight I believe and I am concerned they will tell me the work I've done so far isn't good enough. Guess I have to wait

Anyway I wil be on a bit later today

Perhaps editor is aiming a bit high? @MDT  umm isnt internship peoples' job to mentor you ?? Bit early to be worrying about Monday ? need to adjust thinking think maybe Hams  Just sayin' ..take it easy on yourself

Hopefully can talk it out with psych @TAB
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance