Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

As would I @Former-Member.... ❣️

Thanks all for the well wishes. 

@Determined, we'll only be able to get in one trip down, but since it's school holidays next week we can make it a stayover trip for a few days, and visit Hubby's parents while we're at it. And they will hopefully be able to visit her occasionally too. His mum is not in good health, so it won't be everyday or anything. It's hard when there's nothing closer to home available, yeah. But we don't have the added hard thing of young family. Except for 12 going on 13 daughter they're all old enough to be out of home and mostly independent.

Oh yeah, and we indulged ourselves in a pineapple fritter each too, so there waas one serve of vegs and one of fruit with the fish fingers and chips. Smiley Tongue

Former-Member
Not applicable

Pineapple fritter @Smc - living life on the edge.

IMG_0421.JPG

Good morning everyone .... 🤗💕

Feeling a lot better but I gotta go get my coffee on .....

Good morning @Ashleigh Smiley Happy

come and meet some wonderful friends @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Smc, @soul, @Determined, @outlander

what do you like tea or coffee xx

coffee2.jpg

LoL @Former-Member

Around here most people just hook it up to the back of their car and drive to the gate. Every so often we hear about someone forgetting it was there and arriving in town with what is left of their bin still attached to the back of the car. 

Hello @Ashleigh and welcome

Hahaha .... I would do that .... @Former-Member @Determined.

Hi @Mummaof2 ..... if you would like to meet some other carers, feel free to just drop in here for a bit of a get-to-know-you and a chat. It can be good to distract a bit and "find yourself" in the midst of a heavy emotional toll on the carer role.

Hello @Mummaof2 and  @Ashleigh xxx

@Ashleigh birthday tomorrow xx

Definatly somthing I would do @Faith-and-Hope

Welcome @Mummaof2

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance