Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: GRATITUDE

@Shaz51 native frangipani is a rainforest tree not related to the bushes people grow. It opens cream and turns yellow. Lovely scent especially at night. 

Oh I really love this @BraveOne so beautiful ❤️ thankyou so much for sharing.

So grateful my body likes to move even if it is from a frozen thought to something new or a walk to the kitchen get a glass of water.

@Shaz51 @EternalFlower @Appleblossom 

Today I'm grateful that my bed is the perfect softness.

I'm grateful the pains in my body, tell me I've spent my day doing things, & that I can rest.

I'm grateful for TV! 📺

Tonight I'm thankful for help received. And for having been heard. I hope to pay it forward. 

Hello @Dimity , @maddison , @MDT , @BraveOne , @Former-Member , @pinklollipop15 , @tyme , @TuxedoCat 

How is everyone going today 

I worked this morning,  came home not feeling too well 

I am grateful that I was able to go to bed and have a rest which I fell asleep for the afternoon 

I must of needed it 

And then my husband made me a nice big cuppa 

Take care @Shaz51 

@Shaz51, it's so powerful finding moments to be grateful for ❤️ Glad you got a cuppa and lay down

Today I'm feeling grateful for 2000s pop music. I don't have much energy today and a fun playlist made it much easier to get through the day

Way to go @TuxedoCat 😀

My Mr shaz has times when he will play certain music nice and loud to get him through the day 

I'm grateful that I have developed the resilience to tackle the challenges I am faced with @Shaz51 @Dimity @maddison @MDT 

I REALLY like this one @tyme  I think I will be grateful for having the chance to read it🙂

Tonight I'm thankful for perseverance and friendships and the time I've been given, even when hope wavers

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance