Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

@Ali11  I might start a new thread about it as I am sure I am not alone.

@Ali11 Have you many more boxes of stuff to sort through?

@Smc  been thinking of you

@greenpea 😵

@Former-Member  :Dxxxxx

tag me @greenpea 

hugs @Former-Member , @Ali11 , @Determined , @Smc 

Hi @Former-Member... @Shaz51@greenpea, @Ali11, @Determined.

I've been quietly "lurking" this thread rather than contributing. Lots of broken nights and stressful days, so I've been out planting stuff instead of inside decluttering stuff. I'll get back to the decluttering when the mental energy levels pick up. For the moment, I need the "looking after me" time in the garden instead. 🙂

Although I do keep thinking that I could set up a "freebies" stand at our front gate, and start feeding excess flowerpots that way. And empty feed and potting mix bags. There's people around town who happily take any on offer for bagging up manure or other repurposing.

@Smc no pressure, just letting you know you are remembered. 

@Former-Member, I appreciate your remembering. Not just me- so often you're "checking in" on one person or another. You're a sweetie. 🙂

@Smc is right @Former-Member, you are a sweetie and very supportive of others here Smiley Happy

That gate stand sounds like a good idea @Smc, you might meet some lovely people at the same time.  

Let us know when the new thread is up @greenpea, might be able to help Smiley Happy 

Not really @Smc  @Ali11  but working on 'renovations of the heart" as well as decluttering and maintaining our home. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance