Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

Hey @eudemonism I'm very tired; my eyes are heavy. How are you travelling?

I'm out of puff and off to bed.

Well done @Mazarita sounds like good progress

Hi @Teej @Appleblossom @Shaz51 Peace tonight

Hi @eudemonism, your compassionate words are appreciated. Yes, it does go from one extreme to the other, though I'm past going as wildly extreme in my behaviour in the world as I was for part of my earlier life. I hope that's true anyway. Being tired and sleepy a lot seems to have been with me since childhood, though there were bursts of energy then too and I overall had more energy as a younger person. Physical illness for a long time has also contributed to my exhaustion spells, I believe. And medications to help with stability to some extent. Medications also help with the pain of things for me.

Positives, there are plenty, all through my life and even now. I hope to be increasingly content with whatever happens over time, if that is possible.

@Mazarita I'm learning something new everyday about my life and other people. I'm having to adapt my behavior to ever I'm around basically.

@Appleblossom sorry that last post was for you

@Mazarita yea that's good. Each day is a struggle for myself. Poor sleeping patterns. Always on the go and having to do something or crashing. I'm pretty much wired from the time I wake till the time I sleep. It's not far off of madness. And it's through no fault of my own.

@frog I'm not too bad. I got my issues and problems though, I been traveling OK for awhile now, I'm lucky to have plenty of secure support. - if I'm unwell the support retreats or I push the support away. There's definitely a job York of good an bad stages throughout the last 13 years. Relatively stable and on top of things at the present though.

Glad things are steady and not too bad @eudemonism 

@frog @Mazarita @Shaz51 @Teej

I am off to a carers group tonight, The zoo was good today.  haha well behaved animals ..

Cheers

good afternoon @Appleblossom, @Teej, @eudemonism, @Mazarita, @frog, @Kitten, @greenpea

my goal today is to try to add a little bit more exercise to help with my diabetes

how about you xxx

I had plenty of unplanned exercise again today when I was doing a bit of
burning off. Yes it got away and I had to carr plenty of buckets of water
to control the blaze.
That was the easy part of the day after being set up and abused again at
work by another staff on Friday night. I have to decide whether I can cope
in the workplace and be put under unnecessary stresses or to move on. This
same staff has a reputation for such thing's if you know what I mean. I
have been working very hard on adjusting to working again after a 6month
absence. Then same old same old. I am in a not so good place again

Sorry to hear that @RightomateI cant believe how many bullies posture and abuse whilst in the workplace.  Sometimes they use their job as a cover or excuse for it sometimes it is incidental.

I struggled with a bully on Wednesday in the workplace.  I will not work with her again as she was so controlling and domineering while not admitting that she was not that educated. knowledgeable and should have been attentive and watched her mouth.  Not a punch was landed but as such people have the capacity to put my neck out and cause untold pain and inconvenience, they are now phsycially violent in my mind.

Onya @Shaz51 Hun

Always doin me best mate.

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance