Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

natureoflife
Senior Contributor

Life battles

There are many things in life that I regret doing, but there are also many that I don't.
I have tried everyday to be the best person I can be but somehow I'm just got good enough. I try so hard to achieve my goa but no one seems to care. I'm always bullied at set back.

I really do know what to do now. I'm sick of crying myself to sleep and feeling really deprseeed and anxious all the time.
I have so many good things in my life that I'm thankful for but I also have many battles that I face day to day.
Can anyone please help me. I'm stuck in a hard place I'm sad and depressed and nervous, as well as happy and excited

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Life battles

Hi @natureoflife welcome to the Forums and thanks for sharing your story. it sounds like you have been having some dark days lately, but it's also great that you are able to see some silver lining in the positives. Firstly, are you engaging with any professional mental health services eg; psychiatrist or psychologist. I personally find that regularly speaking to a psychologist helps to get a lot off your mind. sometimes it helps to focus on what you have achieved towards your goals..I don't know enough about your specific goals but i think too often it's easy to focus on what hasn't been achieved rather than what has. . Again welcome to the forums, I am confident you will find the support and comraderie you are looking for here.

Re: Life battles

Thanks @Special_k I have a psychiartrist but I don't see him much as it is really hard. I try so hard but just don't get anywhere. I feel that I'm not good enough and worthless
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance