Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: catching up

Thank you to everyone for their support I appreciate it.
Jacques I wouldn't be here without you. Sincerely thank you
hugs
karen

Beautiful poem jacques thank you

Thanks Jacques ive made an appointment to see my Gp. Not doing so well.
still very overwhelmed awful anxiety.
Thank you for all the hugs
love
Karen

Good girl Karen, i am so proud of you, keep reaching out, don't stop until you get the help you need.

I am here all day if you need someone to talk to until your appointment, how about we practice our breathing together? what do you see around you?

Karen, please remember these thoughts and feelings will pass, you just need to give it time, as you said yesterday it was like a switch was turned on, it will turn off Karen.

is it sunny where you are? i am just going to have a quick shower, i will be only 5 min, keep talking to me.

you are doing so well i am so proud of you.

Jacques x

I am back 😄

Hi Karen,

I hope you are at your doctors by now, I hope you are managing, remember to break your day into hours, focus on all the good in your life and fight the urges.

Thinking of you

Jacques

Hi Jacques how are you?

Whatare you up to ?
Karen

Hi Karen,

I am ok, feeling a little anxious, but ok, i have been doing some painting, the door trimms, they seem to take so much paint, 3 coats each Smiley Frustrated

I am listening to music while painting, i seem to be getting more on me that the timber 😄 thinking of you Karen, missing you.

How are you my friend? how did you go at the doctors?

Jacques

He is worried about my safety but im glad he didn't make me go back to the Mhu. I was scared he would. He made me promise I wouldn't do anything.
I don't know how much more I can manage I know it will be something small that will tip the scales. Im so vulnerable.

its good to here from you
karen

I am so glad you reached out to your doctor, do you have a safety plan you can keep with you at all times?

Karen, you need to take some time out, I think you are exhausted and that is adding to you MH problems.

Take each hour as it comes and focus on what is around you, this will pass, you have so many good things in your life now, focus on the positives.

I know what it is like, all I need is a key phrase or message to send me into depression, my moods Chan change literally within minutes.

I understand, I am here for you, I am not sleeping this afternoon so I am here if you would like to talk.

Hugs

Jacques
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance