Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Night Shift

@Former-Member, got any insense? icecream? lemon? These are things that pull me back to my senses in a he here and now. Please take it easy, with you in spirit. Do you have sunshine? Go sit in nature a while. Hold yourself gently - and smile

When I am feeling stressed an overwhelmed I need visual reminders for things .... like putting library books in front of the door so you have to fall over them to get out the door .... I put things into the car from my to-do list, like shoes for repair .... so they are already half-way there ....

Maybe get a rainbow on a key ring and attach it to your keys ? Stick a rainbow magnet on the fridge door ? Hang a crystal in your kitchen window so it sprays rainbows across the room as the sun hits it ?

🌷💜

Hi @Former-Member .... 😃

How are you going .... ?

💕

@Former-Member @Jacques ..... how are you doing ?

😘 ........ ❤❤

hi @Faith-and-Hope ,

I am feeling a little better than yesterday, my mood is stable and i am working in my garden, so i am feeling a lot calmer.

Thank you so much for thinking of me. i am so humbled you remember me.

I hope your Satuday is going well and you find something in the day to make you smile.

Take care my friend. 

Jacques

Thankyou for the hugs @Former-Member, @Kurra 

sending some to you too HeartHeartCat Happy

Hiya @Former-Member toast and vegemite here. Posts were of  over pain medicated 'late friday nite' variety, think I hit melancholy after 20th watch of Mazzy Star into Dust, then just got morbid and self indulgent, then yummy herrings on toast and bed Cat Frustrated but I do acknowledge that thoughts 'come from somewhere'.. and yes, you are so right. Was sorta what had returned to thinking after last 'gamble' of improbable 'quick fix' job solution.. just 'looked down' for a brief moment ..and there wasn't much underneath, or was that a huge chasm Smiley Happy lol suspension of disbelief etc... phew, sorry for being so long winded..

@Faith-and-Hope ..see above, and sorry for my moany drivelling. Sorry. And, yes, I may end up asking for more outside help soon, re my prodigal lifestyle lol. Yes, interesting re Austrian rels. sounded like they were here before WWII? .

haha @Former-Member I was taught 'proper' German, very limited knowledge of obscenities lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sigh. Sounds very profound @TAB.
Not sure what thought I can offer.
Maybe I'm elsewhere late in this day.

All have our ups and downs @TAB. Glad you're on the up ....

Yes, family here b4 WWII - 3 x grandparents "Australian" 2 - 3 generations .... 1 x grandparent from UK late teens .... German and Japanese people often interned during WWIi in Australia and America ... possibky elsewhere .... not the done thing to have been speaking eiither language at the time.

How are you doing @Former-Member .... have you surfaced yet .... 💗💕

well it's trying not to look down today, well settle for straight ahead lol @Faith-and-Hope and sure they spoke it a lot. Just not in public so much. Lots 19thC German settlements all over aust. Father prob spoke it a lot when first came here. His first job here was with 3rd generation maybe German farmers

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance