Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome and getting started

Re: Trying makes it worse

@tonys good morning Tonys, take care

Hello @tonys @Meowmy @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @tyme 

And everyone 

I did take the bed @tonys was here monday to today

Left this morning

I asked to leave

They brought the dr to see me, who wss told "she is begg

Hoping you can get more apt support through your NDIS plan .

Hospitals can be very limited.  Yes all very professional and expensive, but maybe not really what you need.

@EternalFlower 

It has taken me a long time to figure out NDIS.  My support co-ordinator said my plan usage is unusual, in that I no longer use, cleaners, gardeners, and support workers.  They all made me feel worse about myself.  The key aspect ... to keep in mind ... is YOUR CHOICE and CONTROL.  The problem, can be working out what are the best choices ... for YOU. Keep hanging in there.  Thats alright.  We can try different things and see what fits best.

Hello @Meowmy @Shaz51 @tonys @Appleblossom @tyme @greenpea @TAB @Owlunar 

I am home now out of hospital

Discharge was quite hard and distressing

I bought my car to the hopsital which they were upset about (didnt park onsite) so just drove it home

Hospital was nice, lots of fun stuff, but my sleep was really disturbed and i decided to come home after a few days.

Hope it was some use for you @EternalFlower  ? I tend to sleep a lot in hospital I think. I do like routine though like meal times and cups of tea etc 😊

@EternalFlower hey Eternalflower, hope you feel better at home. Take care

What kind of fun stuff did they do? @EternalFlower

Hello @TAB @Appleblossom @tonys know u mentioned they were taking ur computer? Hope ur doing strong in ur recovery.

We did art and crochet, music, some games with residents like scrabble? 

The tea is always nice. I had some intense naps , lots of nightmares in hospital ....the checks at night are scary even if i try tell myself all is ok.

I had my phone and wi fi was okay mostly and the patients were nice. There were a lot of young people seemed like 20 and they were all a big group. 

It was a good distraction and quite interesting but my knee is recovering and the hospital bed ibflamed it...i could feel it ouch so i decided i needed to be in my own bed.

It is better. I didnt want to make the injury worse.

Good Morning @EternalFlower  I hope you are okay now

oooh @EternalFlower I may have missed it.  How did you injure your knee?

Good that you saw a lot of people and did good things.  Kind of normalises mental health issues in a way ... if only it was that way in the big wide world ... weary sigh!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

Further information:

For urgent assistance