Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Thank you @Lee82 🌻😘

@outlander  I'm really worried. What can we do? She is on her own. 

@outlander Heart sweetheart xxx

Hope you are ok @outlander 

Good morning @Former-Member. How did you sleep?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @Lee82 .. I got a couple of hours of interrupted sleep. Looks like you've been awake throughout the night?

Morning @outlander 💜

Sherry 💕

Yea I haven't really slept much @Former-Member 

Sorry to hear you had hardly any sleep, @Lee82 . 😞

I'm following along with your news @outlander ...just wanted to wish you all the best for your phone appointment today with the gastroenterologist. I hope your day up till then is kind to you and that the anxiety about the appointment isn't too bad. Crossing fingers that the appointment achieves all you need it to.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and have high hopes your appointment goes well little one. 

I also owe you an apology, I shouldn't have lied to you and Lee this morning but you both have so much going on I didn't want to add to the stress. I am sorry

@outlander 

Good morning @outlander 

I’m just stopping by to wish you all the best for your appointment today. I hope you get a kind, listening ear and you can make a plan together to sort this awful thing out. ❤️👍❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance