Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

@Bellarose75 😢❤️
hope you are ok my love. Thinking of you.

B424A704-F684-4E0C-8D81-80B77718CF03.png

Thanks @Lee82  I hope you’re ok. I’m in hospital. ❤️

Hey @Lee82 Lovely to see you Hon Heart

I am not on school holidays for another week - I am completely exhausted but have to keep pushng through for 5 more days 😴

The fur babies are pretty good - Cat has been unwell the last couple of days but hoping it is just a tummy upset - she hasn't been eating her usual bscuits at night - so it might also be a teeth issue - will see how she is by tomorrow and if she is still not eating properly I will be off to the vet with my beautiful girl.

Toby and Clover continue to amuse me - chasing each other around the house and playing together. I think she has been good for Tobes - he always wanted to play with Cat but she would not have a bar of him - so now he has a little sister to annoy (love) 👍

Nothing as yet planned for the holidays but rest - then planning for next term - everything else can wait. I need recovery time and won't be able to do much until I have had that for a while.

You must be really frustrated being at your Mum's still but I am certainly happy you are safe. If you do not feel you can go to hospital for a time then it seems being at your Mum's is the best option for now. Hugs and hugs sweetie Heart

Thinking of you both and missing you @Bellarose75  and @Lee82 

Hoping you're both coping...

Sending 💛💙

Sending you love and hugs @Bellarose75 @Lee82 💐💐💕💕🤗🤗

Just a quick pop in to say that I have been thinking about all my beautiful friends here. I am so sorry I haven't been around. Been a truly rough month and I have been in hospital. I haven't been able to use my phone for a long time. I hope everyone has been doing ok. I hold you all close to my heart and think of you everyday. 
sending you all love and hugs ❤️❤️
@Bellarose75 

@Anastasia 

@Zoe7 

@Eve7 

@NatureLover 

@Emelia8 

@outlander 

@greenpea 

@Shaz51 

@Sans911 

@Faith-and-Hope 

I am so sorry if I have forgotten anyone. My meds have really screwed up my brain. 

Izzy I have been extremely worried about you. I have been thinking of you every single day praying and hoping you are doing ok.
I miss my BFF so so much. 
I bought myself a mug and I call it the izzy mug. I use it everyday and it just makes me feel a little closer to you. Know that I will never ever stop thinking about tou. I will always be here for you and I will ALWAYS love you 3000. 
@Bellarose75 💖💖

EFD68A37-09E7-45CD-B75C-407EC1D78720.jpeg

I wrote your name in my mug. 💕E89B452C-454D-4FE5-9FE5-F542C1F28DFF.jpeg

My very dear friend @Lee82 

It's so good to see you!!!

I am so sad and so sorry you're in hospital and things aren't good. I have you in my heart and believe that a turning point will come for you. Stay strong beautiful girl ❤️

Hugs to @Bellarose75 too, you are also on my mind 💕

Hey beautiful. How have you been? How has your boy been? 
I have missed everyone here so very much. It's like a part of me has been missing.

@Anastasia 

@Lee82 @Bellarose75 

Been missing you both very much.

Thanks for your update @Lee82 and sorry to hear of hospital stay. Hoping its a worthwhile exercise in the end, even if it may not seem that way right now. Hope your delightful boys are well.

Emelia 😊💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance