Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

It's hard. I have failed @Lee82 

Oh honey. You havent failed. You are still here. You have just had a set back. I am so sorry things have been so tough for you. 
please know I am always here to listen hun. Anytime you need to talk I am here. 
@Eve7 

do you have a support system around you when you get home? 

@Anastasia Hey beautiful 😘😘

@Lee82 A bit late in responding Hon Smiley Sad It is a step backwards but we all have those - that does not mean you cannot move forward again - it just means for now you need a little extra care and support ...and that is okay. I do know how much you would be hating being back with your Mum but whatever keeps you safe right now is important. You matter so much Hon and this is just one of those things that you have to get through and then start taking those steps forward again. You can very much do that - you have before and can again - and I do have faith in you. Right now though it is all about looking after yourself, taking some time to get through this and using all the supports around you to help Heart

Morning my beautiful friend.

just popping In to see how you are doing? Are you home now babe? 
please stay strong honey. This is a big set back but I know you will get back on track because you are strong.

sending you love and hugs. Hoping today is a little better for you. ❤️❤️
@Eve7 

My beautiful BFF oh how much I am missing you and I am so very very very worried about. You haven't been here for a while my love. I am so hoping you are ok although I have a feeling you are not ok. I would really love it if you could please at least support the post so I know you are ok. 
I have had to move back into mums recently and have been here a bit over a week. SH went a little too far hun and I ended up in ED and also had the CATT team called on me. Everyone is trying to get me to go into hospital but as stubborn as I am I won't go. Being at mums is no piece of cake infact it is driving me bananas but I know this is where I will be safe. 
Anyway my love I would really love to organise a time for us to be online together again soon. Let me know if you feel up to it. 
love you 3000, always and forever to infinity and beyond, to the moon and back babe. 
@Bellarose75 ❤️❤️❤️

@Zoe7My sweet friend. How are you travelling and how are your fur babies?

bet you are glad to be on school holidays.

what have you got planned for the holidays? 
always thinking do you beautiful lady. 
sending you love and hugs ❤️❤️

My love how have you been going? 
I have had you on my mind lately a lot and hoping you are doing ok. 
@Eve7 

@Anastasia how are you doing my friend? How has your boy been lately? 
you are always on my mind beautiful and I always am wishing you peace and happiness. 
love and hugs to you babe ❤️❤️

Love and hugs to you sweet @Lee82 

I'm sorry you've been in hospital hun and you're at your Mum's. Please take care sweetheart 💕🌸

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance