Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

You don't get the Venus thing @Catcakes? (Just so we can clarify if you'd like) 🙂

@Catcakes 1 day on venus = 5832 earth hours. 😆

I feel really dumb 🤭
But I know everything there is to know about babies.....

I only learned about hours in the day on Venus from @Phoenix_Rising here on the forums @Catcakes .......

💜💐💕💜💐💕💐💜

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope for making me feel better 👏🏽
Former-Member
Not applicable

I don't know if any of what I have to say makes sense. But it's not the things I do or the things that happen to me that make me bad. It's that I was bad that caused these things to happen to me.
I sincerely doubt that you're bad - but maybe you are? I don't know. But it wouldn't be anything that you've done that would cause it. What I do know is that you're friendly and supportive and caring.

@Catcakes wrote:
I feel really dumb 🤭
But I know everything there is to know about babies.....

@Catcakes I know pretty much nothing about babies. I know where they come from and I know they need heaps of cuddles to help them build a healthy attachment system, and I know they poop a lot...that's about it. Smiley Very Happy

I discovered the Venus thing a few months ago. I was thinking about how good it is that we get to start a new day every 24 hours, and that inspired me to suss out how long days are on other planets. Here is my source - I figure clever people at NASA probably know about this stuff: https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/days/en/ 

Smiley Very Happy

@Former-Member wrote:

I sincerely doubt that you're bad - but maybe you are? I don't know. But it wouldn't be anything that you've done that would cause it. What I do know is that you're friendly and supportive and caring.

Hi @Former-Member,

So...you know I am friendly, supportive and caring, and I might be bad. From what you are saying, it sounds like you believe an intrinsically fundamentally bad person can be friendly, supportive and caring. That's interesting. 

By the way, are you familiar with the term epistemology? I find it a very interesting area of study. Smiley Happy

I’m always willing to learn @Phoenix_Rising.
I wouldn’t want to be waiting for a baby on Venus 😬

Me neither @Catcakes ..... ❣️