Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

Your welcome @Phoenix_Rising.
I love the ocean, I sued to windsurf in my younger days.
Have you got the app Soundcloud ?
If so search for some lovely mindfulness exercises by Carolina.

I sued to windsurf 😳

The weight of super sized mega muddles can fall very quickly and heavily for sure @Phoenix_Rising.

I have flashbacks of me begging people not to do things that I knew would do damage also. I feel hopeless sometimes about my ability to "get better" also and I know when I am swamped with those feelings everything feels huge and dark and scary.

I wish I had something that could fix the damage for us all. Hearing you.

@Catcakes The fact that you made the same typo while trying to correct your typo made me giggle. Smiley Very Happy

@CheerBear it is so not ok that helping people do so much harm!!!!! I am going to snuggle into your pocket now. I feel so super super super alone. Do you think the whole pocket crew could sleep in your pocket tonight?

Super big thank you for being out on the ocean tonight @CheerBear @Catcakes @Former-Member @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope (I super hope I didn't miss anyone!).

Tomorrow will be a new day, and it is only 4 hours away. Good thing we don't live on Venus!!!! 

I don’t make typos @Phoenix_Rising
They are deliberate misspellings to prove that I know I’m not perfect.
🤓
Gonna walk and don’t look back 🎼

It's not ok at all @Phoenix_Rising. The world changes when people speak up and out about it like you do. It doesn't fix it for you and it doesn't make it better, but I believe that with every time someone speaks up and out about harm, something somewhere changes.

There is definitely room for the whole pocket crew. Super alone together but not. And a new day less than one hand in hours away.

(You made me giggle with that last one also @Catcakes - I might borrow the "deliberate misspellings" line 🙂 )

sitting with you @Phoenix_Rising , you know i want to send you hugs , but i will sit with you

Yay for not living on Venus ..... 🌷

I don’t get it 🤔