Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

@Zoe7 It is enough. You are enough. Smiley Happy

@Former-Member could you please come and visit on the ocean. I am struggling with my secret muddle so so SO badly. Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

Former-Member
Not applicable

Watching out over the ocean @Phoenix_Rising this evening, thought I'd pop in and let you know 🙂

Pebbles is wearing her binoculars this evening. Now I'm thinking that this will be a new image we will see at some stage from @Phoenix_Rising or @Zoe7 clever images 😉

I hope some rest can come this evening.

Super big thank you @Former-Member. I feel less alone knowing you are watching over the ocean. Can you see me through your binoculars? I'm pretty little relative to the bigness of my muddle. I will wave. Can you see me??? Smiley Happy

raise flipper.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ooooooo, yes! I see you little turtle. Keep swimming. Calmer waters ahead, but for now I've dropped an anchor and am riding them out with you.

I see you too @Phoenix_Rising, I am flying around above you

Don't poop on me will you @Shaz51Smiley LOL

:face_with_rolling_eyes:

Ha ha No way my friend @Phoenix_Rising Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

I stopped on that big rock near you --- can you see it , it is spraying water from the top

@Shaz51 wrote:

I stopped on that big rock near you --- can you see it , it is spraying water from the top

@Shaz51 you mean this big rock? @Former-Member I think you need to lend your binoculars to Shaz51!!! Smiley LOL

Image result for whale blowing