Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

Coming past to say goodnight. I am thinking of you right now not-friend and here even when you can't see me.

Night @Phoenix_Rising
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there @Phoenix_Rising, just wanted to check in with you tonight as I've read that you are riding some waves that have become a very big swell quickly. Letting you know that I am watching over the ocean tonight. I hope you are comfy in @CheerBear's pocket. Please reach out here if you need.

TAB
Senior Contributor

... wry smiles, laughs, house cleaning, lots of sleep when it works, the feeling that are just doing what you can, oh and lots of bugging people with constant texts, and trying to see good even if it's not physically there.. sort of passive throwing it out to the Universe.. well that's me @Phoenix_Rising 👋😀

Sigh... @Faith-and-Hopeif only you knew how very far from my reality your comments are. But alas, it is a secret. Shhhhh don't tell, Phoenix_Rising. Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

{Snuggles super deeply into @CheerBear's pocket feeling super super super grateful for a not-friend who can sit together-but-not in stuckness, empty-tankness, and oh so very big muddles}

Okay ..... not talking any more ..... just sitting ..... and grateful that you have deep pocket snuggles available with a not-friend.
Former-Member
Not applicable

No words, @Phoenix_Rising, but very much hearing you. Smiley Sad I hope you get some sleep tonight snuggled in @CheerBear's pocket. I'm super glad I 'met' you here in Forum Land. 🌷🐢

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Phoenix_Rising, I hope the ocean is calmer today. 🌷🐢

@Phoenix_Rising didn't think it was appropriate to super glue you to the cave wall again (lol).... so did this instead.... Smiley Very Happy

I feel so utterly utterly utterly alone with my muddle. I'm not allowed to talk about it here and I'm not allowed to call there. I am utterly utterly utterly alone. 

destroyed.png

Just sitting on my rock stack and hearing you @Phoenix_Rising - that is all I have and all I can do - wish I had more Smiley Sad