Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

I'm not sure I can top that anyway @Phoenix_Rising - so you may be safe from now on ..... or will you hahaha

This is one little flutterfby who is possibly going to REALLY regret her fascination with super glue lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ha @Zoe7 I never would have picked you as the type! @Phoenix_Rising- We might need to update the forum guidelines to include some measures against super glueing. Was a little bit fun up there though?

oh @Former-Member Usually I would not be that 'type' but little turtle definitely brings out that side of me lol - both @Phoenix_Rising and @CheerBear are definitely bad influences on me Smiley LOL

I definitely think there should be something in the guidelines about not super gluing forumites to the ceiling @Former-Member. It was a little tiny bit of fun up there though. It was a bit like this. Smiley Very Happy

Image result for turtle flying

hahaha @Phoenix_Rising that is hilarious Smiley Very Happy

Hey @Phoenix_Rising can I hide in our cave under all the teddies tonight?

@Zoe7 You mean here?

secret cave picture.pngSure, of course you can hide there tonight...so long as you remember how to get there. Smiley Very Happy

Let me recap this just in case I take a wrong turn @Phoenix_Rising ...

I have to dive alllllll the way to the bottom of the ocean, take a sharp turn left and then pass through the 'communial' underwater cave to the super secret teddy cave riiiiiiiiiight at the back...

Is that right little turtle??? Smiley Tongue

@Zoe7 {Face palm}. Smiley LOL

You have to swim a thousand miles out from Forum Land, take a sharp left, and then dive allllllllllllllllllllllll the way to the bottom of the ocean. Smiley Very Happy

oh @Phoenix_Rising I am already in the middle of the ocean - so just sharp turn left and dive to go Smiley Sad