Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

Sleep well little turtle - you may need it....... lol @Phoenix_Rising Smiley Surprised

Former-Member
Not applicable

Haha oopsies @Phoenix_Rising...did not think about how 'flowing' could be interpreted! Nonetheless, I'm glad it made you giggle 🙂

I think that sounds about right - I hope you have a restful sleep in her pocket!

I have to say, I did have a chuckle reading what @Zoe7 may have planned. I wil keep my eyes peeled! 😉

Good night!

pssst @Former-Member while little turtle is asleep - anything goes - so if you would like to join 'the dark side' new members welcome lol

Good evening to anyone out on the ocean tonight,

I haven't been around all day because SOMEBODY superglued my shell to the ceiling of the underwater cave while I was snuggled up asleep in it last night. Gee...I don't know who that was, do you @Zoe7??? Smiley LOL

I'm pretty sure it says somewhere in the guidelines that forumites shouldn't superglue other forumites to the ceiling. Really, such disrespectful and offensive behaviour from one little butterfly. Smiley LOL I'm trying to decide whether you were too quick for @Former-Member to see you doing it, or whether she was your partner in crime.

Aside from being superglued to the ceiling, the other reason I haven't been around is because someone gave me some data to play with. I really do super like playing with data. I find it super calming - and yes, I know how amazingly geeky that sounds. Smiley Very Happy

I still seem to have misplaced my not-friend, but that's ok, I know she is somewhere. I mean, not-friends don't just vanish do they. I'm pretty sure @Former-Member was right with her suggestion that I'm just so super snuggled inside @CheerBear's pocket, I can't see her right now. But she's here...even when she isn't. And I'm with her...wherever that may be. I'm thinking that perhaps while I was asleep, CheerBear decided that we should go on an outing to a neighbouring suburb and somehow she took a wrong turn...and now we are in Alaska! Oh well, I am just going to stay snuggled in her pocket and be with her wherever she is, doing whatever she's doing, cheering her on and reminding her that she's got this...whatever this may be. 

Hi @Former-Member I know you are here too - even when you aren't. I miss you. I wonder how you are going with your reading on attachment theory. Smiley Happy

*Zoe can't formally reply as she is still rolling on the floor in massive fits of laughter...* @Phoenix_Rising

Thought you might need this @Phoenix_Rising hahaha.... 

@Zoe7, yes, yes, I know, it's all very amusing. Smiley LOL I see that @Former-Member and @Faith-and-Hope "liked" your mischievous act. Methinks they may have been in on it, because I really can't see how you got me up there all by yourself. 

@Phoenix_Rising this way....lol

@Zoe7 Just because I'm laughing a lot right now, doesn't mean this is appropriate behaviour. Smiley LOL

Hey @Former-Member, Zoe7 superglued me to the ceiling of the underwater cave while I was asleep in my shell last night. Have you ever known such disrespectful and offensive behaviour!!! Smiley LOL