Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

Psssst @CheerBear, I am feeling SO stuck. Did you happen to spill super glue into your pocket? I am so stuck, even my stuckness is stuck. Oh well, if I'm going to be stuck anywhere, your pocket seems like a good place to be stuck. Smiley Happy

@Maggie While I was lying awake in the early hours of this morning feeling superly duperly stuck, the picture you posted of the turtle doing turtle stuff popped into my brain and made me giggle. Thank you for brightening my world. Smiley Happy

Thankyou @Phoenix_Rising, I'm sorry you are stuck atm. Also Thankyou for the book info, looking forward to a read there.

I appear to have misplaced my not-friend...which is a little odd considering I am snuggled in her pocket. I am super hoping that she is super busy doing super fun stuff, but my inside is telling me that this may not be the case. I miss you @CheerBear but I know you are here even when you are not, and more importantly, we can sit and talk together while I snuggle in your pocket. You are my not friend, so we can talk even when we can't and I can hear you even when I can't. Schrodinger had a cat. You have a turtle. You've got this. WE'VE got this. Goodnight CheerBear. Tomorrow is a brand new day. Thank goodness we don't live on Venus! 

@Former-Member I think I saw you meandering around Forum Land. Given that all rivers ultimately make it to the ocean, I know you can't be too far away. Smiley Happy

Is a favoured acquaintance okay while looking for your not-friend @Phoenix_Rising???? I have run out of love hearts - so you are safe there Smiley LOL

@Zoe7 You are more than okay for me. Smiley Very Happy

I'm not surprised you have run out of love hearts - I can't believe I woke up buried under a bazillion of them this morning! 

Yeah @Phoenix_Rising overdid that a bit lol

Hope you can sleep well tonight - and especially knowing that I am love heart-less atm - so no chance of waking up to them tomorrow - but I am sure I can surprise you with something else instead....... hahaha

@Zoe7 Hmmm.... I will be taking my mega med soon. You behave while I am super sound asleep! If I wake up to find you've painted rude pictures on my shell or something I will not be impressed. Smiley LOL

oh bugger - that would have been a great idea @Phoenix_Rising lol - know you have me thinking hahaha

...I suppose super gluing your shell to the wall would not be cool either - now I wouldn't do that would I Smiley Surprised

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Phoenix_Rising, I have been meandering around Forum Land. Just had to make a quick dinner stop but am now back and flowing 🙂 I will be watching over the ocean tonight and hope that it is calm and comforting out there while you sit with having misplaced your not-friend for the time being. Maybe you're just snuggled so deep in her pocket that it's a little difficult to see her!

@Former-Member super big thank you for checking in. I giggled when I read that you are flowing. Methinks there are several ways in which that term could be interpreted - especially right after you've had dinner. Smiley LOL

I think you are probably right about my misplaced not-friend. I am superly duperly snuggled in my shell inside her pocket. I know she's there. She's always there - even when she's not. Smiley Happy

River9 can you please keep an extra close eye on @Zoe7. I have a feeling she is plotting something mischievous after I fall asleep...which is going to be super soon. 

Night. Super big thank you for watching over the ocean. Smiley Happy