Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

I have a super gigantic wave. @Former-Member could you maybe please ride the wave with me???

@CheerBear I think I want to snuggle into your pocket and never ever come out. 

I am Phoenix_Rising. My way of being in the world can seem weird to some people. That is because they judge me based on knowing only a tiny part of my story. I have many atypical quirks and that's ok. My way of being in the world is a normal reaction to an extremely abnormal situation. I am Phoenix_Rising and I am ok just as I am.

giant wave.jpg

@Phoenix_Rising Yes you are little turtle - and we wouldn't have you any other way Smiley Very Happy

You are totally ok just as you are @Phoenix_Rising.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Phoenix_Rising Yes, I have been here and am watching over you.

I know that this phoenix will rise again, allowing some time and some massive waves....

@Phoenix_Rising You are enough, just as you are. No one on this forum would change a thing about you. If you don't mind a beached whale hanging around the water, that's me!!!!!

Super big thank you for being out on the ocean wave-riding with me today @Maggie @Former-Member @CheerBear @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Former-Member. Today went from being a bit tricky, to being super tricky, to being I've-got-nothing-left-in-the-tank tricky. Consequently, I'm going to snuggle into my shell inside CheerBear's pocket early tonight. 

@Zoe7 I super like NikNik's new outfit. I super hope she likes it! Smiley Happy

@CheerBear It is just as well I got the DBT post written yesterday because not a lot has happened around here today! I super wanted to respond to the other posts on the DBT thread today but alas, the day went awry. I think I will do that first thing in the morning and then post my actual post later in the day. 

Night Forum Land. Tomorrow is a new day. Yay for not living on Venus! Smiley Happy

Goodnight little turtle @Phoenix_Rising Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good night little turtle, sleep well Smiley Happy @Phoenix_Rising

Hope you sleep feeling snuggled and as safe as you can @Phoenix_Rising. I was going to say how great it is that you were prepared for possible storms re your DBT post, but knowing that probably comes from experiencing them so often, I won't say that. Looking forward to reading it whenever that is 🙂

Night Phoenix_Rising and all.

Good night little turtle.image.jpeg