Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

Am thinking of you right now @Phoenix_Rising

@CheerBear I am struggling so so so much. 

I can feel that you are from here @Phoenix_Rising.

I went looking for a new book for you earlier. I'm looking for a good best picture book list and doing it that way. I haven't found the right one yet but will keep doing so.

@CheerBear How do I feel anything except self hatred and shame, when the objective reality is that no one can stand being around me irl. Not even on the phone!!!!!! I annoy EVERYBODY. Everyone ends up using an angry/frustrated/annoyed voice, but no one will take the time to explain to me how to not be...well...me. Everyone just leaves!!!!! I'm 40 years old!!!!! I am so super open to learning, if someone would just explain, but no one does. They just leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss K. I miss K so so SO much. My turtle whisperer ended up not being a turtle whisperer. She ended up just getting frustrated. K truly could translate between aspie and neurotypical. I know that if I could have kept working with her, she could have helped me to make sense of the world. It hurts so so SO much that my turtle whisperer offered to help me in my muddle, but has now just become another person who walked in and then walked out again. Everybody leaves, CheerBear. EVERYBODY leaves. Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

@CheerBear I hope with all my heart that TTT understands that sometimes when you are different, you just need a different song. I super super super hope she can help me find my song. 

I am still riding the giant waves of suicidal ideation. I keep telling myself that it would be super sad to suicide less than 48 hours before meeting TTT because she just might be the person who can help me. She will definitely be the last one...but I figure I need to hang on long enough to give her a chance. I've survived 40 years. I can survive another...um...37 hours. I am completely free to suicide any time I choose. I should at least hold off for 37 hours. I can survive another 37 hours.

I would be so completely shattered if I felt that way @Phoenix_Rising. I am shattered to hear what happened today and to know that you, my best not-friend in the whole world, are feeling so incredibly awful about you. 

You are the most open to learning person I could imagine. I can't even begin to understand the pain and frustration that being open to learning, knowing what it is that you need, trying as you can etc and still feeling this way, would cause. 

I'm so sorry everybody leaves Phoenix_Rising 😞

You can very much survive another 37 hours @Phoenix_Rising. I will count them down with you.

Actually, to be fair, I probably won't because I won't be able to do that without confusing myself. But I will tag alongside you while you do.

@CheerBear you are my best not-friend in the whole world too. It's weird isn't it...on the one hand I superly duperly wish you were here irl, but on the other hand, all the evidence indicates that if you were here irl, you wouldn't be here for long. So really, it is much better that we are not-friends in Forum Land. 

I feel so utterly destroyed again, CheerBear. You know, I could start becoming phobic of posting on the DBT thread because it is starting to seem that every time my brain starts to heal just enough for me to be able to focus on the next bit of the DBT adventure, I get smashed again. At least I get to do lots of role-modelling of what it actually looks like to ride the waves of big feelings, I guess. Smiley Happy

@CheerBear Giggle. Maybe you can start counting down when we get to twenty - you can use all your fingers and toes then. Smiley Very Happy

Waves to @Former-Member who is hiding under the like button. Smiley Happy

Thinking of you @Phoenix_Rising. I too am so sorry that this happened.....and kind of appalled she couldn’t wait until January. I’m kind of staggered about it. I have no words of wisdom but hope that the meeting with TTT does turn out to be that she is the true turtle whisperer who helps unmuddle big muddles. 💐🐢