Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

@Zoe7 It is absolutely totally fine. I'm just going to bunker down in this underwater cave with @Baboo here. Thanks for the super glue @Zoe7. I'm sure that will fix my shell up just fine and I'll be back in the octagonal room in no time. You just focus on keeping your head above water so that you can look after my corner in the octagonal room until I can get there. I'm a sea turtle with a 100% success rate of surviving every single day living with BPD. I've got this. You've got a 100% success rate too - you can do this. Smiley Happy

@Baboo Ok...I will go and make a hot chocolate and eat something...even though I'm super not hungry. I'm going to assume that you will read the previous post about why the crisis lines hang up on me, rather than me re-telling the story. In a nutshell, I have autism as well as BPD and when I'm super dysregulated I can't find my words. Would you like me to make you a hot chocolate too? I'm super glad you found me in this underwater cave. You must have a sea turtle tracking device or something. Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

sitting with you @Phoenix_Rising just trying to keep my head above water abit

omg, id love a hot chocolate right now- super cool. thankyou

@Lil-caterpillar wrote:

sitting with you @Phoenix_Rising just trying to keep my head above water abit

@Former-Member well that could be tricky since we are sitting in an underwater cave. Smiley Happy It's fine for you to go and hang out in the octagonal room. I just need to know there's SOMEONE around...and @Baboo is here so I'm fine. I'll be ok @Former-Member. I've got this. Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

your a turtle, blow me some bubbles 😉 @Phoenix_Rising

Oh nice timing @Baboo, I just made it. Here:

hot chocolate.jpg

@Lil-caterpillar wrote:

your a turtle, blow me some bubbles 😉 @Phoenix_Rising

bubbles in ocean.jpg@Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

yum as- thankyou. I do not have a sea turtle tracker but I do have good eyes and ears, and I can hear and see when some one sticks their flipper up or calls out for a hand or company when the water is moving too quickly
Former-Member
Not applicable

just waiting for the pic @Phoenix_Rising