Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

Awwwwww @CherryBomb...it's three minutes until my forum curfew. I think I will forgive myself for staying until 9:15pm. I think being stuck in a whale is a reasonable excuse for running late!

I think I'll sit this ride out, but I hope you have a whale of a time @CherryBomb.
Former-Member
Not applicable

yes @Phoenix_Rising its a very good excuse lol

Wow - that actually worked, we made it to the surface @Former-Member and @CherryBomb!!!! Now I have about seven minutes to get to shore and sign off for the night.

breaching whale.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

yay thats great @Phoenix_Rising now to say goodbye to the whale

Phew...I am completely worn out. Thank you for the awesome distraction tonight @Former-Member @TheVorticon @CherryBomb @MrMayfair @Former-Member. I'm going to rest here for a moment and then follow the shells that @TheVorticon has so nicely laid out for me, and hopefully find my way to a peaceful night and a bright tomorrow Smiley Happy

turtle on beach.jpg

Yes! We made it to the surface @Phoenix_Rising with enough time to get back to shore! Is everyone still with us @TheVorticon (I take you swam to the top?), @Former-Member

Former-Member
Not applicable

yay @CherryBomb we all good Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@CherryBomb you still online?

Yay! We made it, @Former-Member @Phoenix_Rising @TheVorticon @MrMayfair @Former-Member!

Still here @Former-Member Smiley Happy