Skip to main content
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Riding a wave

how you holding up @Phoenix_Rising?

Yep, that's what happened to Dory and Marlin, @CherryBomb. This is one of the many great life lessons of Finding Nemo Smiley Happy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnERX32FL24

Sometimes you just have to let go

Haha, no, it's cool, I got this! Mr. Whale has asked us to jump on board - in his mouth. But its cosy in here. Let's go for a ride!

keep calm and speak whale.jpg

I dont speak WHALE but I do WAIL often 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

haha @CherryBomb, better not stink in there 😉

@scared01 wrote:

how you holding up @Phoenix_Rising?

Hi @Former-Member, well...apparently I'm about to go for a ride in a whale's mouth with a scuba-diving dog named @CherryBomb. I'm not entirely sure how this is going to pan out...but it is definitely distracting me from...um...er...whatever it was that I needed distracting from. I forget...too busy dealing with whale! Are you going to join us on our adventure. I think @Former-Member has wisely stayed in a boat at the surface. Smiley LOL

@MrMayfair wrote:

I dont speak WHALE but I do WAIL often 🙂

Oh me too, @MrMayfair, me too! Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

haha sure @Phoenix_Rising

ill join you as long as that whale lets me back out!  @CherryBomb you better use your whale talking skills lol

Yes, that's right, @Phoenix_Rising, hop in! And come join us @Former-Member @MrMayfair @TheVorticon @Former-Member. It can be our ride back up to the surface.

What a great little message in that video - trust, let go, it's all going to be ok...

** hold on to each other **

@CherryBomb...er...this is a gigantic blue whale with a LOT of space in its mouth, right? I'm feeling a little overcrowded now. Ok...you guys all go on THAT side of Mr Whale's mouth and I will go on THIS side... I don't do crowds...not even inside a whale! Smiley Very Happy