Skip to main content

Re: Riding a wave

It's pretty down here! What can you see?

under the sea.jpg

Er... @CherryBomb or @Former-Member ...do either of you happen to speak whale???

whale.jpg

@Former-Member I know you said you were in a boat (or that perhaps you are a boat). Is this you in the submarine? It's a very cool submarine...but I'd prefer it if it didn't seem to be running up my butt! Smiley Very Happysubmarine.jpg

I do! Oh my, what big teeth it has. 

whale hello there!.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Unfortunately I don't sorry. But i did bump into someone who can @Phoenix_Rising

images (40).jpg

Ok, now I'm scared, are you SURE you can speak whale @CherryBomb??? Are we about to go on an adventure like Dory and Marlin did??? I know, I know, whales don't eat turtles, they eat krill...oh look, krill!!!! Smiley Very Happy

dory-nemo-whale.jpg

I mean, I think, I can speak whale...

You know, it's been so long since I've watched Finding Nemo, what adventure did Dory and Marlin go on - am I right in remembering that it involves a ride in the whale's mouth or am I just making things up?

I suppose the maze can have shells, given that it's on the beach and all @Phoenix_Rising 🙂

@TheVorticon awwwww that's super cool, thank you. Smiley Happy

shells.png

Hey @Pepsimax, we are over here...at least...we are unless we get swallowed by that whale that @CherryBomb thinks she knows how to speak to!