Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

@Bow 

Hoping you got some sleep last night and today is a little better for you.

Sending lots of love, wishes and strength your way 💗💗

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thank you @Snowie @NatureLover  

i got out this morning, dropped daughter off at her fathers and then went to a flea market. They sell cartons of the sugar free V that I drink for heaps cheap. Got mum a couple of plants too and then stopped off at bunnings to get my daughter a new night light- hers stopped working last night and we had a lot of tears. I did my exercise, painted my nails, painted for a few hours, had a brief visit from community mh. I didn’t know either of them so didn’t talk. Didn’t show them what I did last night either- suffering tonight greatly from it. So sore. Finally washed my hair and am about to crawl into bed. My thoughts haven’t been good this afternoon, and feeling myself spiraling very quickly tonight. 

Sounds like a pretty good day @Bow. I’m sorry this it’s turning for the worst. I don’t have much that I can say as I’m not ok either

Just wanting you to know that I’m sitting with you. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Captain24  how was your day? Are you working or is it your days off?

I’m on days off @Bow.

I’ve just been watching movies all day and had an afternoon nap. 

Is your daughter home from her fathers? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Any good movies @Captain24 ?

daughter has just got home and is eating an ice cream. She was suppose to be trying a sleep over again but decided a little while ago that she didn’t want to stay. She’ll probably end up in my bed now. 

Actually I just watch one one schizophrenia. @Bow  Words on bathroom walls. It was really good. The line that stuck with me was ‘I have an illness. I’m not my illness’ Now I’m watching True Spirit. It’s the Jessica Watson one. 

Poor thing. I hope she is ok. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Oh I nearly just put that one on @Captain24 ! Words on bathroom walls. I’m not liking the one I put on I might switch. And I watched true spirit when it first came out, really enjoy it! 

I have just cried all the way through it @Bow. It was amazing. Hope you are enjoying your movie

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yay, glad you enjoyed it @Captain24 !

nah, I turned the tv off ages ago. Daughter crawled into my bed. She’s fast asleep now but I think I’m gonna try and sleep now too. So much for my night in…. I had planned a good movie and even bought a bottle of baileys! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance