Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

I'm okay @Eve7 Been a busy day and not ended yet. Cat has had her regular ultrasound, blood and urine tests but don't have the results as yet - hoping no immediate news is good news as her vet usually calls me straight away if there is something to be concerned about ...will not be able to relax until I know though. About to head off for my appointment for my sleep study then back home to look over Cat.

I hope there is nothing major for you to worry about with your tests - please let us know when you do ...will be thinking of you Hon Heart

All the best for your appointment @Zoe7 and  for cat’s results.

When do you go back to school? The holidays have gone quickly and I hope you can be well rested on your return to work.

I’ll come back this evening.

💖💛💖

Back to work Monday @Eve7 These holidays certainly have gone quickly - too quick. There are still things I want to get done but will have to wait now. I will catch up with you later Hon - good luck this afternoon Heart

Blood test was ok @Zoe7  liver enzymes were up (fatty liver) but not too high. Vit D was good due to living in Qld, calcium was high but not too high. I need to get a scan of my parathyroid but “just to keep an eye on it”. Bone density was low but in the high side of low so nothing much to worry about.

We had a discussion about my mh and where that’s at and GP said she’s concerned about me working so I said I had good supports in place which is true.

All in all everything is going ok and I don’t have osteoporosis which is a relief.

How are you, Cat and Tobes tonight?

Not off to a good start today after giving my car to S1 to collect his kids this afternoon. I thought I’d catch public transport but mistimed my departure and missed the bus so now I’ll be late.

On a brighter note I got chatting to a lady at the bus stop who told me all about her grandson’s liver transplant. Now my problems don’t seem too bad.

Have a lovely day everyone

💜💜💜💜

Afternoon @Eve7 @Bow @Anastasia @Emelia8 @Former-Member @Clawde and anyone else around.

Hoping you day is going ok and that there is some goodness in it

💛💜💛

@Snowie 🦋💙🦋

That is all pretty good news @Eve7 👍 Thank you for letting me know Hon. It is nice your GP is worried about you and work but you do have support there and that is wonderful.

Cat's results came back and everything looks really good. She was slightly anaemic but the vet thinks that is down to the sedation as it has not shown up previously in blood tests we have done without sedation. No more ultrasounds for a while and next blood test in 3 months rather than a month - so all looking under control for now ....so relieved 😺💖

thQZM7Y5ZZ.jpg @Eve7 

Oh @outlander they are beautiful. Thank you for thinking of me.

I’m so tired I think I’ll sleep all weekend. Friday has come around quickly.

Sending you back loving thoughts and kind hugs my dear friend.

💜💙💖 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance