Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

Glad it’s all going pretty well @tyme.

yeah ups and downs. I did managed to get some grocery shopping done though. There’s an achievement for the day. 

I spent all morning in bed. 

@Captain24 don't be too hard on yourself hun. Coping is coping. And now you've got some handy piccies for later! Maybe you could print them off and hang em up or something. 

A different way of coping than in the past. @Jynx

I’ll try and figure out how to print them. I’m pretty useless! 

You can do so pretty easy at Officeworks @Captain24 just pop it on a USB and take it to them and ask! 

I’ve only ever accessed the forums on my phone @Jynx. Plus there is no officeworks! 😜

True @Captain24! Good points haha. 

You could write them out, and decorate the paper with pretty colours?  

I make things difficult @Jynx! Bloody country life! 

Things are dark. 

Good on you for joining the Peer Group Chat @Captain24 . 🙂

So good to see you there. I recognise the thoughts are dark. What would happen if you just allowed them to be dark? Talk to them? Thank them? and when they are ready, they'll move on?

Sounds weird, eh? I need to find the publication to explain this concept..... I'm probably not even making any sense.

Hey @tyme 

It’s dark like before. It’s not good. 

I’ll give it a go. Just scared to let the thoughts be. 

But also remember, thoughts don't have weight. Actions do.

What is ONE strategy you can employ right now that worked for you when you were at the clinic?

Remember, there was a time in the clinic where things were really really hard. Later, you came back and said you were able to successfully work through it? @Captain24