Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

and hi there @Snowie, glad you're recovering well from the ECT sessions now.
the beautiful thing about the people we love is that they're willing to do things like drive us back and forth for hours without hesitation. i get what you mean about feeling bad, it can be hard to shake off cos often times we feel like we don't deserve that kindness - when in reality we do deserve it!!

Thanks @rav3n 

He has never said he minds so I know it is more my thinking and not wanting to be that nuisance, that person. It can be really hard to think we deserve it.

I’m glad you go ok with it @Snowie. It’s hard when we feel

like we are a burden but I’m sure that’s not what they are thinking. I’m sure they would rather the ECT instead of the alternative. 

It was good @rav3n. I did find cheap alternatives of what I got. That way I can try it before I spend $70 + on them. 

What craft did you get @Captain24 ??? And what Lego????

it’s pretty wet out tonight! Hope you get some sunshine while you are near the beach

We took the dogs to a different beach this afternoon. My brother wanted us to go there. It was low tide and it’s a horrible beach when low tide.

But pixie just walked along in the soft sand until she could reach some water.

There were a lot of people an about 7 dogs. I let Jett off the lead. He just ran and ran and ran with the other dogs. He had the time of his life. Then when it was time to put his lead back on he just came and sat while I did it. 

I was a little proud of my little man

It’s really random stuff @Bow

There is some ply board stuff that you build things with, I got flowers but there is clocks that actually work. There is some amazing stuff. 

I got a resin kit. A polymer clay thing and a mosaic art kit. 

The Lego is the new wreath. 

Just other things to try so I’m not doing the same thing all the time. 

Hang on... what? Your brother went? @Captain24 

Oh, I can imagine Jett. That's so awesome! He'll have a good sleep then

Yeah.. he organised it and wanted us to meet his dog. @tyme. It’s definitely not the beach I would have chosen but I said we should go. Mum didn’t want to go to that beach but I said he made an effort so we had better go. It was a shock but then I found out he had lost his job so that’s why he was free. 

He will sleep so well. You should have seen him. I didn’t even think to take a video. Pix just wanders off and goes wherever she wants too but she’s off the lead every time we go to the beach. 

Apparently we are having a BBQ tomorrow night with him, his girlfriend and his daughter. Hopefully they are nicer to me than they have been before. Usually the ridicule and belittle me. Dad said today that he thinks my brother’s girlfriend is a bit psycho as she isn’t right in the head, she has something wrong with her. All I can say is ouch. 

Thanks @Captain24 

Sounds like your dogs have had a great afternoon/evening, especially Jett!