Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

hey @tyme  

i understand and I know that this is something that you have mentioned to me before, that you don’t know what to say, you don’t know how to respond and you fear that you will basically make things worse. I know that’s your truth and your current experience, to be honest it makes me feel like I am put in the too hard basket. That I am not worthy of trying. 

you don’t always have to have the answer. You don’t have to always have something super profound to say that’s gonna change my world. But empathy and validation goes such a long way. 
Asking how you can help? Asking what I need?  Even asking whether there is something from my schema group that you could help me work through in this moment. 
Asking if I am ok? 
Or simply the option for a chat and distraction.

I don’t know if that is helpful at all? 

I can perhaps see how the guides would feel that way when PSW come out @tyme 

but then there are times when posts go unanswered and ignored, no PSW and peer guides about the place chatting. 

for sure I’d be opened to being tagged. I’d love to get to know some of them. 

sorry to make such a big deal out of this, don’t even remember how it all came up. 

thank you for all your extremely hard work!! @tyme  💕💐🌷🎂🌸

Hi @Captain24 , I hope you are coping OK today...I noticed you left a blank post. 

Hey @NatureLover @Captain24 @Bow ,

How are you all?

Raining on this side of the world.

It’s raining in this part of the world too @tyme @NatureLover @Bow 

Im ok @NatureLover just struggling a little with boundaries. 

Im just so tired and my body is aching. It’s all getting me down. 

How is everyone else going today? 

Hey @Captain24 

Just lingering in the background.

Hoping the rest of the day goes ok.

That sounds hard @Captain24 .

Do you think it is weather related?

I don’t know @tyme

I have really bad gums which I’ve been ignoring but I saw on a site today that it can be ED related. I was wondering if I had an infection maybe. 

Or it could be the weather. It could be my mood. I don’t know. I just know that all I want to do is stay in bed. Pix is fine with it but Jett not so much. 

Yeah... maybe good to ask someone re the gums? @Captain24 

@Bow wrote:

hey @tyme  

i understand and I know that this is something that you have mentioned to me before, that you don’t know what to say, you don’t know how to respond and you fear that you will basically make things worse. I know that’s your truth and your current experience, to be honest it makes me feel like I am put in the too hard basket. That I am not worthy of trying. 

you don’t always have to have the answer. You don’t have to always have something super profound to say that’s gonna change my world. But empathy and validation goes such a long way. 
Asking how you can help? Asking what I need?  Even asking whether there is something from my schema group that you could help me work through in this moment. 
Asking if I am ok? 
Or simply the option for a chat and distraction.

I don’t know if that is helpful at all? 

Absolutely. Helps a lot @Bow !

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance