Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Having a hard time

Sure, what is it @Fluttershy1Smiley Happy

@Former-Member - I've tried to come out to my family about my gender and sexuality and they just seem to be ignoring me. They say if I'm in the LGBTQ they won't support me and I'm stuck on what to do. 

They are also not understanding of my MH. 

What could I do in this situation?

Am safe

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Fluttershy1 I'm really sorry to hear that your family aren't being supportive Heart

In terms of what you could do - I'm not sure what I can reasonably suggest because I'm not aware of the particular details and circumstances of your life. My gut feeling is that you could benefit from an entire conversation to unpack options of what you can do (and the forums don't provide the best possible space for this), so QLife would be an option- they're available by call or webchat 7 days a week 3pm-12 midnight Smiley Happy

Sending lots of support 🌈

Thanks @Former-Member, 

just having a tough time at the moment 

Hey @The-Hams @BPDSurvivor @Appleblossom @Snowie @Shaz51 @jem80 @BlueBay @Bill16 @greenpea  @Zoe7 @Eve7 @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @rivergal @WIP @Shaz51 @Dimity @eth  @outlander @Lee82 @Bellarose75 @NatureLover   - and anyone else passing by.

today is a struggle for me, can't keep myself calm without getting really anxious and upset. I'm dissociating like no tomorrow, I feel so alone... 

am safe

What has helped previously when you have felt like this that you can try again now @Fluttershy1 ?

I've tried everything @Zoe7 😭😭

me hid wiv blankie now 

Maybe hiding under your blanket and trying to get some sleep might help @Fluttershy1 

No tired no tired @Zoe7 

Have a look at this thread Coping Box It might help with some ideas you could try @Fluttershy1 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance