Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Having a hard time

@MDT - May I vent

sure thing @Fluttershy1

@MDT - today has been a hard day, I've been impulsive and I had to sit with it. It got really hard at one point so I had to reach out to MH Triage. They helped me settle back down. 

I had my worker this afternoon and grandma was listening to what I was saying and when my worker left she turned around and was like what's your problems in a rude way and that really triggered me and upset me because I was already not having a good day, still not coping, sitting with SH thoughts which are not comfortable at all, I just feel so worthless and alone in all of this.

I don't want to go to therapy tomorrow because I'm scared it won't be good and she will get mad at me. I just wanna run away so I don't have to go. But I guess the plus side is I'm having my worker come with me. 

Am safe

I'm not sjre what to say my friend @Fluttershy1

I have had a horrible day at work. Treated like crap. Rumours etc.

It is what it is aye.

I have things to focus on and work on.

I hope I can recover.

Take care my friend and we are here for you

Hey @MDT @BPDSurvivor @Appleblossom @Snowie @Shaz51 @jem80 @BlueBay @Bill16 @greenpea - and anyone else passing by.

Today hasn't been a great day, my pysch appointment didn't go well and I had been feeling really anxious before the appointment and it just made me worse. Then I went to the beach with my worker which was nice, I enjoyed it. 

Then I get a phone call saying that my MH nurse is no longer supporting me and that was my last call with her and I had a massive breakdown because I'm struggling and I needed her but she is now no longer working with me. 

Family issues are still the same and I wish that was better, but it's not they don't understand me, I feel so alone and isolated. I just want them to understand me, not to go against me and do things I don't want to do. 

I had a bad morning aswell because I relapsed In SH but it's all fixed and cleaned now so I'm safe. 

im safe 

just struggling

Thinking of you @Fluttershy1

Hey @The-Hams @BPDSurvivor @Appleblossom @Snowie @Shaz51 @jem80 @BlueBay @Bill16 @greenpea - and anyone else passing by.

Today is a okayish day, still struggling. Just feel not so good within myself but I am safe

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Fluttershy1 

I'm really sorry to hear you are struggling. I know it can be really difficult when we aren't feeling good within our selves. I find that naming it and putting our feelings out there is a good starting point so thank you for sharing with us.

Happy to hear you're safe. What are your plans for the rest of the day? Is there something you do normally that helps when you are feeling this way? 

Thinking of you!

Hi @Former-Member, 

I'll probably curl up and watch a Disney movie as I'm feeling quite drained and anxious. Got a lot of things on my plate right now.

Hey @Former-Member , 

I have a question for you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

Further information:

For urgent assistance