Skip to main content

Re: First World Problems

I love the idea too @defaultusername ! 

My first world problem is that I've got COVID so my 8 year old niece brought me shepherd's pie for dinner from her place (next door). But it had cheese on top and I don't like cheese on top.

@FridgeMagnet @OM108 @8ppleTree @Appleblossom 

Hope you're feeling better soon @tyme

It's not going to dampen my spirit 🙂 @8ppleTree 

I've got my forums family here.

💜💜💜Absolutely! @tyme 

Thanks @defaultusername . I have a replacement cleaning service coming Monday. These ones come recommended so we'll see how it goes.

My first world problem for the day is that I have come home, was about to study for a bit then play my game. Only to discover that there is maintenance tonight for an hour in the game. Now I have to rejig my night and entertain myself for a whole hour while the game goes down! Also my dog doesn't like getting her paws wet so she is going to end up peeing in the flat. I have tried taking her out in the rain several times. She utterly refuses to stand in the rain! I just hope she uses her pet potty.

I'm happy to hear that @FridgeMagnet, I hope the meeting went well!

And hopefully you found something to do while waiting for your game.

I understand your pain, my dogs don't go out in the rain either! Even with their raincoats on… I guess we need to invest in some lil booties, haha.

Hope all is well on your end.

P.s. today's first world problem is that it's snowing in the mountains so it's particularly cold at my place, but hey, it's better than the opposite.

Happy winter solstice everyone!

Hey @defaultusername @FridgeMagnet @8ppleTree @OM108 @Appleblossom ,

My first world problem is I don't know what to order for dinner tonight. Too many options. Too many food apps.

My first world problem for the day is that I picked up a fork from the sink and used it to eat some dinner only to realise it was the dog fork. I mean it was clean, but eww!

At least it was clean @FridgeMagnet! Haha.

And I live in a small town so I can't relate to having too many food delivery apps @tyme, but I can certainly relate to not knowing where to get food from as I am perpetually indecisive, haha.

Today's first world problem is that I'm on school holidays and because I love studying I am feeling a bit lost each day, but I am making the most of having spare time to catch up/focus on everything else (caring responsibilities, appointments, and housework etc.).

Hope you are all well! 😊

Lol @defaultusername ,

Hearing you. Being indecisive of food is like being indecisive of what to watch.

Thank you for tagging me into this thread. I find this thread very helpful in re-calibrating our life's perspectives.

My first world problem today was that the heated steering wheel in my car was too warm for my hands.