Skip to main content

Re: Welcome To The Conversation

Hey @MDT thanks for mentioning me. You saved me in a way, earlier. Thanks.

I started reading. I am beyond happy for you - now is not right time for me to read entirely.

@wordman 

Thanks @Appleblossom - an unexpected melody. Weird

I love we have similar humour.

Started some cleaning. Made appt. Made a 'coffee'. Got sad again.

Distracting myself.

Screenshot_20230726-160552_Chrome.jpg

  

I would like the diamonds as well please😇

Screenshot_20230726-160650_Chrome.jpg

  

❤️

@Shaz51 @Appleblossom @TAB @SmilingGecko 

bored/p.ed off here. had to take out direct debit to get car insurance.then asked for it to be taken off,they wouldnt do it. cant believe that. @StanD 

Ass hats @TAB 

yeah not happy with that @StanD  I wont renew policy on principle now i hate direct debit

No, never direct debit @TAB I did it with Foxtel for years cause only option, but it's not good.

I'm having tiny meltdown. Slowly recovering. Cooking/reheating tuna bake. Forget to eat! I think I will be heaps better after meal.

I don't know what I'm saying exactly? Feel weird. Replying cause, I feel rude if I don't! And you are roomie 🤍 what if you need reply?

yes, its terrible i had it once cost me '00s in fines and fees cos not enough money in account @StanD  re direct debit. eaten here, think nap very soon 

Feeling more centred @TAB thanks for your reply. Maybe I'm starting to get the hang of this? I need nap, or shower, or music, or ... nothing!

well i need tiny dog next door been barking last 5mins nonstopto shuttheeffup ,backache to go away , so am taking meds, getiing earplugs and going to other side of houseshutting doors behind me for nap @StanD  roomie. laters..

not a problem at all @StanD

It's good you are able to self regulate with that - glad to see that you are able to know if the time is right to read or not

Take care mate