Skip to main content
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hello everyone 🙂 Just popped on to say 'Hello' to the Friday Feasters. I'm just going to grab a piece of that chicken bar-b-que pizza and run 🙂 I'm starting to feel a little worn out, all my recant excitement starting to catch up on me I think. The brains forgetting how to spell things - very annoying, but it'll pass. Have a great night everyoneHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Phoenix_Rising  milo doesn't last long at my place

a365905262cd969541ac6c58ed9641321597ffcba960015e4f44d788236d68af.jpg

hello @Former-Member lovely to see you xx

any plans for the weekend

Thanks for joining us, @Former-Member. Nightie night. Let that mind rest well now and hope you wake up bright and bushy tailed and able to spell again tomorrow. Heart Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Have you ever made cauliflower rice @Mazarita have seen a recipe in July Gardening Aust mag and am tempted to try it.

Hi @Former-Member, I have never had cauliflower rice but wouldn't mind trying it. But only if someone else cooked it. I have a huge block about cooking anything much more than toasties, been this way forever and don't seem to be able to budge it. I am very appreciative of other's cooking though. Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Former-Member
Not applicable

Nothing wrong with a good toastie @Mazarita 

fc44d1eac4bb9e5317f9c0159b86f7f8.jpg

Hi everyone!

The pics & descriptions of dessert are so not fair! Gets me thinking about all the yumminess a diet does not allow. 😞

Hoping that you've all had a good week & are looking forward to doing something for yourselves!

Does anyone have any weekend plans?

Agreed @Phoenix_Rising @Former-Member ... ❣️

Had Milo for breakfast ....