Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

I text my brother @TAB he said chamberlain are bullet proof 

TAB
Senior Contributor

We lived on a farm dad worked on @Bill16 was 1300 acres. Wheat sheep barley those days. Owner had another farm as well. He was at dad's funeral. He bought back like 5 more farms from rich rels. No fences anymore. All cropping. Think they own a strip one side of highway for like 8ks now. Yes it was a good tractor.

Good memories on the farm? @TAB 

Hi @oceangirl 

Thanks for the tag

I hope your day has gone well

@TAB @Meowmy @StuF @Glisten 

I'm having a Chandrashtama period as its known in vedic astrology. It spans 48 hours once a month where the mind tends to waver and the temperament is normally unstable. Its usually inauspicious. I have some vedic remedies to work with to stabilise the mind and emotions now. Feeling more in control. Knowing when you are having a Chandashrama phase is half of the battle. I have it on my astroved app. It lets you know when it occurs according to your birthdate, place of birth and time of birth. 

https://www.astroved.com/blogs/chandra-ashtama-defeat-the-days-of-difficulties

@TAB hey tabby, memories of your childhood farm are lovely. Hoping to go out tonight for a work function. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

all good @Meowmy  had huge craving for anzac biscuits b4, supermarket did not have them lol lucky coles and woolies have them , will try tomorrow. cant afford $3 ea at servo lol

think tv soon. getting very dizzy getting up today. not sure whats going on.

Enjoy your outing ! 😊 just listening to wind here.

27.jpg

header in 71-72 ish @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, made in Welshpool @Bill16  think mostly cummins engines

https://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/003/9/9/3991-chamberlain-4480.html

lots of these still getting used on smaller/hobby farms 

@Oaktree dialectical behavioural therapy.

Is that like when Jarrah stabs me in the hand and I swear a lot?

@StuF ?

TAB
Senior Contributor

no, thats stigmata  @Glisten  ..lol 😂......